After learning about the area and how Toronto earned the unflattering yet beloved nickname "Hogtown", you'll hop on board an iconic streetcar and roll through the financial and entertainment districts into a trendy neighborhood in the west end. Arrive at King Street West and Queen Street, where you'll stop by a local butcher shop that specializes in organic meats from sustainably practicing farms in the region. Learn about organic and ethical farming and what goes into making quality pork products.
Following the butcher shop, visit two more restaurants to try a southern U.S. piggy spin on a classic Canadian dish, as well as a popular German street food with American and British flavor influences. It's unsurprising that as such a multicultural city, Toronto's signature pork dishes have been transformed by different cultural influences. At each of these restaurant shops, you can purchase a beverage. Both places have an excellent selection of local craft beers (for those 19+ years of age).
As your tour concludes, your guide will recommend several options for dinner (including the restaurants visited on the tour) and give you directions to wherever you need to go for your next adventure.
Velg en måned for å se en kalender over tilgjengelig datoer og avreiseinformasjon.
Klikk koblingen under for å sjekke pris og tilgjengelighet for den valgte reisedatoen. Prisene våre oppdateres jevnlig for å sikre at du alltid får lavest mulig pris.
When Pigs Fry
- A fun, friendly, English-speaking tour guide
- Bacon, sausage, and pork to try at three different restaurants
- One-way streetcar transportation
- Additional food
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Dress for the weather. You will be taking a streetcar to cover the long distance between stops, but will otherwise, be walking.
- There are no vegetarian or vegan options available and no food substitutions
- Child Policy: Children must be 6 to 11 years old. Children below the age of 6 are not permitted on this tour.
- You will be in a small group of maximum of 12 people
- Cancellations made more than 2 days prior to travel receive a full refund. Cancellations made 2 days or less prior to travel incur 100% cancellation fee
Retningslinjer for avbestilling
Hvis du avbestiller 3 - 6 dager før planlagt avreise, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 50 prosent.
Hvis du avbestiller innen 2 dag(er) før planlagt avreisedato, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 100 prosent.