- Mye valuta for pengene
- Henting fra et sentralt beliggende møtested
- Populært blant barn
- Ledet av en lokal guide
- Lunsj inkludert
At no extra charge, rent a sled for zipping through the park. There is no glove and snow-wear rental, so be sure to wear winter clothes that you do not mind getting wet. If there is no snow, the tour goes to 'Yeti,' at a higher elevation than Grinpa. Your tour guide will notify you on the tour departure date if the itinerary has changed for this reason.
Before or after playing in the snow, depending on the schedule that day, enjoy a chankonabe lunch, followed by all-you-can-eat fruit including apples, pineapples, and oranges. A vegetarian option is also available if requested at the time of reservation.
After your meal, take a ride on the Hakone pirate ship cruise for approximately 30 minutes and enjoy Lake Ashi. Admire the view of Mt. Fuji from Moto-Hakone port and head to Tokendai Harbor. From there, get picked up by the coach to go to Odawara Castle and take your time to enjoy the view of the historical castle. After you finish the tour, head back to Tokyo by coach.
Please note: This seasonal tour runs between December and March. The dates are subject to change.
Velg en måned for å se en kalender over tilgjengelig datoer og avreiseinformasjon.
3rd Floor of the Main Shinjuku Washington Hotel
Main Shinjuku Washington Hotel - 8:30am
Klikk koblingen under for å sjekke pris og tilgjengelighet for den valgte reisedatoen. Prisene våre oppdateres jevnlig for å sikre at du alltid får lavest mulig pris.
Departure time : 8:00 am At the entrance of Hotel Gracery Shinjuku( 1F) Around 5 minute walk from JR Shinjuku Station. (East Exit)
Shinjuku Washington Hotel
Departure time : 8:30 am At the Information desk, near the Club Tourism Pamphlet Stand. 3rd Floor of the Main Shinjuku Washington Hotel. Around 10 minute walk from JR Shinjuku Station. (South Exit)
- Transportation by coach
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Brochure with information about the sightseeing spots
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fee for Grinpa amusement park
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please provide nationality
- 3 to 5-year-old infant rates apply, provided they do not eat a meal
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be contacted four days prior to your travel date and offered an alternative or full refund
- If there are bad weather conditions, you might not be able to see Mt. Fuji
- Delays, shortenings of the tour, or omissions made to the itinerary due to traffic, weather or other circumstances that are beyond the control of the tour operator are not subject to a refund
- If the tour operator has to cancel the tour because of a typhoon, heavy snow or other circumstances beyond their control, this will be decided by 3pm the day before tour departure; you will be informed by e-mail and offered a new departure date or receive a full refund
- English or Chinese-speaking tour conductor or staff will accompany the tour. The staff will give you basic information in English or Chinese, however, they do not give you detailed information of the places visited
- Clothes and shoes that let you move easily and comfortably are strongly recommended
- Thick winter clothes are strongly recommended
- Due to traffic conditions, the order of the itinerary may change