- Alle inngangsbilletter inkludert
- Gratis drikke inkludert
- Middag inkludert
Admire the red and ocher-hued volcanic rock as you ascend Mt Teide’s slopes. Then, on arrival at the upper cable car station or Chío viewpoint, sip a glass of local sparkling wine and find yourself a comfortable spot from which to watch the breathtaking sunset. Watch ribbons of red, orange, pink and yellow dance across the sky before the sun slowly dips behind the horizon.
After sunset, a Canarian cocktail dinner awaits for you. Dine on classic dishes such as papas arrugadas (Canarian wrinkly potatoes) served with red or green mojo (pepper or coriander sauce), accompanied by local liqueur, wine, beer, soda and mineral water.
Following your dining experience, return to your coach and continue to a little-known vantage point, where you’ll enjoy a guided stargazing experience. Meet with a professional guide and after an introduction to constellations mythology, look through the lens of a long-range telescope and gaze up at twinkling stars and faraway galaxies. Depending on planetary alignments, you may see Saturn’s rings and Jupiter’s many moons.
If weather conditions make it difficult to see the stars, watch in amazement as your guide uses state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment to provide a virtual tour of the inky sky.
When the time comes, hop back inside your coach. Your tour then concludes with a drop-off back at your hotel.
Velg en måned for å se en kalender over tilgjengelig datoer og avreiseinformasjon.
Klikk koblingen under for å sjekke pris og tilgjengelighet for den valgte reisedatoen. Prisene våre oppdateres jevnlig for å sikre at du alltid får lavest mulig pris.
North Tenerife Pickup
Book your sunset and stargazing experience with a hotel pickup from north Tenerife
South Tenerife Pickup
Book your sunset and stargazing experience with a hotel pickup from south Tenerife
Teide Sunset and Start Viewing with Champagne and Traditional Dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Glass of sparkling wine
- Canarian cocktail dinner with local wine, beer, soda and water
- Use of two telescopes
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Please wear warm clothing and comfortable shoes
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 8 years
- In the event that weather conditions impede the observation, an alternative activity will be arranged.
- Selection of Canary Island cheese served with bread and almogrote (cheese paste with peppers, olive oil and garlic)
- Open-face sandwich with roasted ham, seasoned with paprika and oregano
- Maxorata cheese with seasoned cherry tomatoes
- Gofio (flour of toasted maize) mixed with honey and toasted almonds
- Creamed corn with cilantro (coriander)
- Carne fiesta (pork meat grill) and roasted pepper skewer
- Papas arrugadas served with mojo sauce
- Grouper fish served with onion sauce
- Canarian chickpeas
- Pumpkin pastry
- Banana buñuelos (fritters)
Retningslinjer for avbestilling
Hvis du avbestiller 3 - 6 dager før planlagt avreise, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 50 prosent.
Hvis du avbestiller innen 2 dag(er) før planlagt avreisedato, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 100 prosent.