- Informativ, vennlig og profesjonell guide
- Tur for liten gruppe
- Perfekt introduksjon for førstegangsbesøkende
- Gratis henting og bringing til havnen er inkludert
We pass through Te Puke where we can see acres of kiwifruit orchards - the iconic fruit of the Bay of Plenty which is exported around the world. Then it's through farmland, native bush and forested areas, past Lake Rotoiti and Lake Rotorua before arriving at Te Puia, Rotorua's most famous geothermal destination situated at Te Whakarewarewa.
Te Puia is also the Maori Arts and Crafts Institute and the location of the famous Pohutu geyser. We can visit the carving school and see craftsman at work, and the watch traditional flax weaving.
A short walk through the geothermal valley of Whakarewarewa to the mud pools, famous Pohutu geyser and the hot pools that make Te Puia unique. See New Zealand's iconic flightless bird, the Kiwi in a purpose built Kiwi-house and explore the recreated traditional Maori fortified village.
Seats are reserved for a Maori Cultural Performance; given on the Marae, in one of the few fully carved meeting houses in New Zealand, a place of special spiritual significance. Here you will see the traditional songs, dances and demonstrations of fighting skills [including the Haka] performed.
Before departing Te Puia there is time for you to buy lunch at the cafe (own expense).
Next we drive through Rotorua city to see the Government Gardens, the Rotorua Bath House (now a museum), Rachel's Pool, the Blue Baths and the Polynesian Spa and other city sights depending on the time available.
Departing Rotorua, we return to Tauranga by an alternative scenic route over hills and through deep gorges.
Velg en måned for å se en kalender over tilgjengelig datoer og avreiseinformasjon.
Klikk koblingen under for å sjekke pris og tilgjengelighet for den valgte reisedatoen. Prisene våre oppdateres jevnlig for å sikre at du alltid får lavest mulig pris.
Government Gardens Rotorua
- Entrance fees
- Experienced, professional driver/guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Comfortable air-conditioned transport
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This tour is not suitable for users of mobility scooters [unless very small collapsible ones] or electric wheelchairs. Folding manual wheelchairs can be accommodated but passengers must be able to enter a coach or minibus using the standard steps. A staff member can assist.
- Infants 0 to 3 may travel free if seated on parents lap. Infant rate applies if a seat is required
Retningslinjer for avbestilling
Hvis du avbestiller 3 - 6 dager før planlagt avreise, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 50 prosent.
Hvis du avbestiller innen 2 dag(er) før planlagt avreisedato, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 100 prosent.