A unique natural geothermal attraction, situated between Rotorua and Taupo. View up close, geysers, mud pools, hot springs, silica terraces, New Zealand's natural bush and a very rare thermal cave. Said to be "Arguably the Best Thermal in New Zealand".
The attraction is a self guided walk of 2.5kms and takes between 1 and 1.5 hours to complete. Open 365 days of the year (including Christmas Day) from 8m through to 4:30pm. A short return ferry trip to the attraction is included and runs on demand.
- Passer perfekt for alle aldre og ferdighetsnivåer
- Alle inngangsbilletter inkludert
- Avreise morgen eller ettermiddag
- Kommentering under hele turen
Wander through a valley of unbelievable color, of bubbling hot springs, gushing geysers and unimaginable natural beauty preserved by its isolation from the outside world. Look down into Ruatapu Cave, one of only two geothermal Caves known to exist in the world, an experience not to be missed. 120 feet down, a thermal mirror pool is situated at the bottom.
Access to Orakei Korako is by ferry, at no extra charge. Average sightseeing time is about 1 hour. Ferries do not run to a timetable, so you may visit the valley as soon as you arrive if you wish.
It is open from 8am and the last boat to the thermal area leave at 4:30pm in the summer and 4pm in the winter. Free overnight Camper-van parking is available.
Velg en måned for å se en kalender over tilgjengelig datoer og avreiseinformasjon.
8.00am to 4.30pm (Daylight Saving)
Klikk koblingen under for å sjekke pris og tilgjengelighet for den valgte reisedatoen. Prisene våre oppdateres jevnlig for å sikre at du alltid får lavest mulig pris.
Emerald Terrace Orakei Korako
- Entrance fees
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Self guided tour
- Return ferry rides on demand
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Guide - this tour is completely self-guided
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Retningslinjer for avbestilling
Hvis du avbestiller 3 - 6 dager før planlagt avreise, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 50 prosent.
Hvis du avbestiller innen 2 dag(er) før planlagt avreisedato, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 100 prosent.