Highlights on your tour include one of only 140 specimens of the extinct Tasmanian tiger species. See items collected by Captain James Cook on his voyages through the Pacific, and tribal artifacts from indigenous Australia. Watch out for the goliath tarantula, a South American spider as big as a dinner plate!
From gems and opals to taxidermied animals and exotic butterflies and beetles, be amazed by the cultural and anthropological depth of the Australian Museum 's outstanding collection.
On your private viewing, learn how the Australian Museum has been at the forefront of Australian scientific research for more than 180 years. Established in 1827, the museum moved to its current location near Hyde Park in 1857, and today undertakes significant research in coral reef ecology, taxonomic research and education.
Sydney's leading scientific and cultural experience, your tour includes general entry into the museum plus a souvenir pack of museum postcards to take home.
Velg en måned for å se en kalender over tilgjengelig datoer og avreiseinformasjon.
Klikk koblingen under for å sjekke pris og tilgjengelighet for den valgte reisedatoen. Prisene våre oppdateres jevnlig for å sikre at du alltid får lavest mulig pris.
- Museum admission ticket
- Postcard pack of images
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair or walker accessible
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes as as climbing of stairs is included
- Please note: no photos are allowed to be taken during the tour
- Children under 12 years not permitted and above this age adult pricing will apply.
Retningslinjer for avbestilling
Hvis du avbestiller 3 - 6 dager før planlagt avreise, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 50 prosent.
Hvis du avbestiller innen 2 dag(er) før planlagt avreisedato, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 100 prosent.