This small-group tour is limited to 16 people for a more interactive and intimate experience.
Along the way, visit 6 or 7 restaurants and gourmet shops, some of which have been featured on the Food Network and Travel Channel. Chat with the owners and sample local favorites that may include southern pork BBQ with dipping sauces, fresh breads, Georgia peach tea, local honey and handmade chocolates. Your tour will definitely include a dish at local institution The Lady and Sons, owned by Savannah resident Paula Deen.
All tastings are included and add up to a full meal. Working off the calories is no sweat since your tour will cover a total of 1.5 miles. Your 2.5-hour tour concludes back at Wright Square Cafe, making it easy to continue exploring the gourmet delights of the Savannah Historic District on your own.
Velg en måned for å se en kalender over tilgjengelig datoer og avreiseinformasjon.
Klikk koblingen under for å sjekke pris og tilgjengelighet for den valgte reisedatoen. Prisene våre oppdateres jevnlig for å sikre at du alltid får lavest mulig pris.
Savannah Historic District Food Walking Tour
- Walking tour of Savannah's historic district
- Tastings at 6 or 7 restaurants
- Water and Georgia Peach tea
- Gratuities (optional)
- Drinks (other than specified)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children are welcome on tour but please keep in mind that tour is 2.5 hours long and be considerate of your child’s attention span and stamina
- Alert supplier of any dietary restrictions at least 24 hours in advance of tour
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately and wear comfortable walking shoes
Retningslinjer for avbestilling
Hvis du avbestiller 3 - 6 dager før planlagt avreise, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 50 prosent.
Hvis du avbestiller innen 2 dag(er) før planlagt avreisedato, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 100 prosent.