- Gratis henting og bringing til hotellet er inkludert
- Ledet av en lokal guide
- Lunsj inkludert
Your first stop is Chaxa Lagoon in a part of the salt flat known as the Soncor section, which lies in the greater Los Flamencos National Reserve (Reserva Nacional Los Flamencos). Known for its role as a breeding site for the rare Andean flamingo, Soncor is also home to an array of other birds like yellow-billed teals, sandpipers and crested ducks. Spend about 45 to 60 minutes here, exploring the area via a small path that provides great photo ops, and then hop back in the van and head to Miscanti and Miñiques lagoons, also part of the national reserve.
Located at an elevation of 13,780 feet (4,200 meters) above sea level, the altiplano (high plain) lagoons sit at the base of Miñiques Volcano and were separated from each other by a lava flow from an eruption. You have about one hour here to walk around, take pictures and admire the incredible views of the blue lagoons surrounded by the volcanic landscape.
Back in the van, continue your day trip to the village of Socaire, about 15 miles (25 km) north of the lagoons. Socaire is known for its typical Atacama cuisine, which you’ll enjoy for lunch at a local restaurant; the menu varies daily but includes an appetizer, main course, dessert and soft drink.
After lunch, head to the village of Toconao, about an hour north, back toward San Pedro de Atacama. Stop for a bit to browse the handicraft market and admire the church and bell tower, the village’s one well-known attraction, before returning to San Pedro de Atacama, where your day trip ends with hotel drop-off.
Nye bilder av denne turen
Velg en måned for å se en kalender over tilgjengelig datoer og avreiseinformasjon.
Henting ved hotellet starter ca. 30-60 minutter før dette tidspunktet. Det nøyaktige tidspunktet for hentingen vil bli opplyst ved ny bekreftelse.
Klikk koblingen under for å sjekke pris og tilgjengelighet for den valgte reisedatoen. Prisene våre oppdateres jevnlig for å sikre at du alltid får lavest mulig pris.
Atacama Salt Flat Day Trip from San Pedro de Atacam
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees to Chaxa Lagoon and Miscanti/Miñiques Lagoons (4,000 Chilean pesos, approx. US$7, each)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes including trekking pants and shoes, and a windbreaker or warm jacket
- It is recommended that you bring water, sunblock and sunglasses
- Note: Please bring cash to pay for the entrance fees and any additional expenses
- Note: The altiplano lagoons lie at more than 13,500 feet in elevation, which may cause mild altitude sickness for some; it is recommended that you drink hot tea or water prior to the tour and carry any necessary medication
Retningslinjer for avbestilling
Hvis du avbestiller 3 - 6 dager før planlagt avreise, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 50 prosent.
Hvis du avbestiller innen 2 dag(er) før planlagt avreisedato, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 100 prosent.