- Avreise morgen eller ettermiddag
- Nærmøte med dyrelivet
- Nyt en dag borte fra byens kjas og mas
- Mye valuta for pengene
- Alt nødvendig utstyr er inkludert
This is an exciting, class 3-4 Costa Rica rafting river — You’re going to love this intense, Costa Rica adventure of the Costa Rican jungle!
The Sarapiquí River is one of Costa Rica’s most-exuberant rivers for some of the best rafting Costa Rica has to offer!
It is near the Arenal Volcano, San Jose and Caribbean with more than 45 continuous, class-3-4 rapids along more than 14miles of lush, vibrant Costa Rica rain forest.
The tour begins in the town called San Miguel de Sarapiqui which offers safety and comfort even before the activity starts. This tour is perfect for beginners and intermediate rafters starting at 14 years old and above.
Once we get to the Sarapiquí River, your experienced Costa Rican adventure rafting guide will give you a thorough safety instructions, get you set up with our top-quality adventure gear such as your helmet, personal flotation device, and paddle and then you're off – you'll be paddling for more than 3 hours!
The highly qualified guides make a difference in this labyrinth of rocks, holes, and waves. Your guide will always be there to make you feel more comfortable and safe during the trip with a professional attitude and willingness to help.
Bring on the adrenaline! Experienced and first-time whitewater rafters love the Sarapiqui River, class 3-4 whitewater rafting in Costa Rica. Make you way through exciting rapids like: Morning coffee, The terminator, and Dos locos. There will stop along the way for a season tropical fruit break. After your rafting trip we take a typical Costa Rica BBQ Lunch (full day tour option).
A minimum 2 people per booking is required
Velg en måned for å se en kalender over tilgjengelig datoer og avreiseinformasjon.
Half-Day: 9:00am, 1:30pm
Klikk koblingen under for å sjekke pris og tilgjengelighet for den valgte reisedatoen. Prisene våre oppdateres jevnlig for å sikre at du alltid får lavest mulig pris.
Class IV-III Half Day Morning
The half-day option is for a duration of 3 hours and finishing the tour at our center operacios. The tour starts at 09:00
ClassIV-III Half Day Afternoon
The half-day option is for a duration of 3 hours and finishing the tour at our center operacios. The tour starts at 13:00
Class IV-III Full Day
The full day option is for a duration of 5 1/2 hours. The tour starts at 09:30.
The best rafting in Sarapiqui River
- All necessary rafting safety gear
- Professional guide
- Lunch (Full-Day tour)
- Transportation from Sarapiqui Outdoor Center to the paddling site
- Gratuities (optional)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required; Use "Special Requirements" field to advise information
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Retningslinjer for avbestilling
Hvis du avbestiller 3 - 6 dager før planlagt avreise, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 50 prosent.
Hvis du avbestiller innen 2 dag(er) før planlagt avreisedato, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 100 prosent.