- Alle avgifter, drivstofftillegg og serviceavgifter er inkludert
- Alle inngangsbilletter inkludert
This San Francisco shore excursion begins at just a 10-minute walk from the cruise ship port. After being picked up from your driver/guide in a comfortable, air-conditioned coach, ride along the famous waterfront for views of the San Francisco Bay and Alcatraz Island. Enjoy a relaxing drive around the city and see San Francisco’s top attractions, like the Golden Gate Bridge, as you learn about the area from your knowledgeable guide. Weather permitting, you may also visit the massive Golden Gate Park, a lush green haven in the midst of urban city life, or climb up to Twin Peaks for stunning views of the sprawling city below.
Other attractions you will see on this San Francisco city tour include:
- Fisherman's Wharf
- Palace of Fine Arts
- North Beach
- Presidio National Park
- Awe-inspiring views of Alcatraz and the Pacific Ocean
This excursion is located within a 10-minute walk to the cruise port, so you determine the time you return to your ship in San Francisco. Please allow yourself ample time to enjoy the excursion and ensure your timely return to the port. This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy.
Nye bilder av denne turen
Velg en måned for å se en kalender over tilgjengelig datoer og avreiseinformasjon.
- 10am until May 25, 2015
- 9am starting May 26, 2015
Klikk koblingen under for å sjekke pris og tilgjengelighet for den valgte reisedatoen. Prisene våre oppdateres jevnlig for å sikre at du alltid får lavest mulig pris.
- San Francisco city tour
- Round-trip ferry from San Francisco to Alcatraz Island with admission (US$35.50 value)
- Walking tour of Alcatraz 'Cell Block' and audio tape
- Transport by air-conditioned coah
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fee to Japanese Tea Garden (approximately USD4.00)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Date changes are not permitted once confirmation is received
- The Alcatraz portion usually takes 1.5 hours to complete, with its audio tour consisting of approximately 45 minutes. You are advised to inquire on your arrival to the island as to what time the next guided tour will begin. There is no restriction on the amount of time you spend on the Island. The ferry boat service departs Alcatraz every 30 minutes and you can disembark at your own leisure.
- Wheelchair accessible. However, passengers in a wheelchair can be accommodated only if they can get on and off the bus on their own and if the wheelchair is collapsible. The driver is not permitted to assist handicapped persons due to insurance restrictions. Please note, there is a tram providing transport for handicapped persons on Alcatraz Island.
- Your tour schedule depends on the availability for Alcatraz. You will be advised of the tour schedule either when you call to re-confirm your tour 24 hours prior, or upon arrival for the tour on your selected date of travel.
- Buses are air conditioned and the size of the bus depends on the number of passengers booked for that particular day. Buses seat 48, 28, 39, 47 and 50-passengers.
Palace of Fine Arts
Presidio National Park
Breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean and Alcatraz Island
Retningslinjer for avbestilling
Hvis du avbestiller 3 - 6 dager før planlagt avreise, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 50 prosent.
Hvis du avbestiller innen 2 dag(er) før planlagt avreisedato, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 100 prosent.