- Flere avreiser i løpet av dagen
- Flytur i naturskjønne omgivelser
- Nyt den fantastiske utsikten fra luften
Your 30-minute seaplane flight departs from Sausalito, the postcard-perfect village across the bay from San Francisco. You'll take the provided shuttle from Pier 39. Choose a morning or afternoon flight, depending on the date you select upon booking, leaving you time for the Alcatraz portion of your day.
When you arrive, meet your experienced, friendly pilot and hop inside your 6-passenger seaplane, which provides large windows and high wings so you can enjoy great views and photo ops. Take off, soaring out to the Marin Headlands and the Pacific Coast and then back across the Golden Gate Bridge.
Fly over the San Francisco Financial District, along the Embarcadero, past Fisherman’s Wharf and Pier 39, and over to Alcatraz. Zoom across Angel Island and past the waterfront towns of Tiburon and Belvedere before splashing down to Sausalito for an exciting water landing.
Spend time shopping or eating in Sausalito, if you wish, before heading back to San Francisco by shuttle.
Alcatraz tour (morning or afternoon):
Depending on the chosen time of your seaplane flight, you may tour Alcatraz in the morning or afternoon. Ferries to Alcatraz Island depart from Pier 33, which is a short walk along the Embarcadero from Pier 39 and Fisherman’s Wharf. (Note: If the Alcatraz portion of your tour takes place before the seaplane portion, you must pick up your ticket at Pier 39.)
Step aboard the ferry and enjoy the ride across San Francisco Bay, soaking up the panoramic views of the Golden Gate Bridge and city skyline along the way.
The Alcatraz walking tour is independent and audio-guided, so when you arrive, just pick up your headset and begin your on-foot exploration of the historic prison. Cellhouse — the Alcatraz award-winning audio tour — provides fascinating narration about life inside the world’s most notorious penitentiary, including stories from former inmates themselves.
Enter a real cell, see where prisoners ate and spent their time, and learn about the legendary criminals who ended up there such as Al Capone, George ‘Machine Gun’ Kelly and Robert Franklin Stroud.
When you’re ready, leave the island at your leisure; ferries depart every 30 to 40 minutes to return you to Pier 33.
Nye bilder av denne turen
Velg en måned for å se en kalender over tilgjengelig datoer og avreiseinformasjon.
- Alcatraz Landing: Pier 33
- Seaplane Tour: Pier 39
- Selected date is for your Alcatraz tour. Please confirm your exact Alcatraz departure time with local operator after booking
- Seaplane tour is flexible and can be taken on the same day of your Alcatraz tour or on the following day. Please confirm Seaplane flight with local operator after booking; contact information on voucher
Klikk koblingen under for å sjekke pris og tilgjengelighet for den valgte reisedatoen. Prisene våre oppdateres jevnlig for å sikre at du alltid får lavest mulig pris.
1:35pm Alcatraz Tour
Selected date/time is for the Alcatraz tour. Seaplane is in the morning on selected dated at either 10am or 11:30am based on flight availability. Confirm shuttle service if needed with local operator.
San Francisco Seaplane Flight and Alcatraz Tour
- 30-minute seaplane flight
- Professional pilot
- Round-trip ferry from San Francisco to Alcatraz Island (US$35.50 value)
- Audio walking tour of Alcatraz
- Shuttle transportation Pier 39 and Sausalito
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Tour prices are per person, with a minimum of two adults required per booking; individuals who book for only one passenger will be required to pay the 2nd passenger price directly to the local tour operator upon check-in
- Flight route may vary due to weather or other factors
- It is recommended that you bring a child seat for babies or young children
- Please provide local contact details at time of booking
- If your Alcatraz tour departs first, please pick up your Alcatraz tickets at Pier 39, 30 minutes before departure time. The meeting point is to the right of the Hard Rock Cafe, near the crab statue
- For security purposes, a government-issued photo ID is required by all guests to board the Alcatraz ferry
- Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times on Alcatraz Island
- Alcatraz audio tour is available in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Mandarin, Portuguese and Korean
- You may leave Alcatraz Island at any time; ferries depart every 30-40 minutes
Retningslinjer for avbestilling
Hvis du avbestiller 3 - 6 dager før planlagt avreise, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 50 prosent.
Hvis du avbestiller innen 2 dag(er) før planlagt avreisedato, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 100 prosent.