- Bli med på en gåtur rundt i byen for å utforske de lokale gatene
- Ledet av en lokal guide
- Fabelaktig oversikt over og orientering om byen
Your stroll through Rome continues with a stop at Piazza Colonna, which contains the column erected by Marcus Aurelius and is considered by Romans to be the very center of the city. Stop at the Pantheon, with its impressive concrete dome and open oculus, which never fails to impress. Nearby you will explore Piazza Navona, with Bernini's famous "Fountain of the Four Rivers" triumphantly marking its center.
Super Saver Upgrade (Morning Small-Group Ancient Rome and Colosseum Tour):
Keen to see more and have the morning free? Why not upgrade and include a 3-hour Colosseum and Ancient Rome small-group walking tour in the morning? By booking the two tours in this way, you'll save 13% compared to booking two tours separately. Start your day with a gentle stroll up Oppian Hill to enjoy unforgettable views of the Colosseum -- Ancient Rome's most iconic landmark. After heading back down, skip the long entrance lines of the Colosseum and enjoy priority access to explore this famous attraction with your expert guide. As you walk around the fascinating ground and first floors, hear stories from your guide about the amphitheater's intriguingly brutal past filled with bloodthirsty gladiators.
After leaving the Colosseum, head into Ancient Rome to see the Arch of Constantine before walking through the Roman Forum and up Palatine Hill. Your tour ends on Via Sacra, the main street that links the Colosseum to Capitoline Hill. Enjoy roughly two hours at your leisure. Explore the impressive ruins or have lunch at any of the several nearby restaurants (own expense) before meeting your guide for your Best of Rome Walking Tour in the afternoon.
* The Pantheon is closed on Saturday for Mass. Full explanation about the Pantheon will be given from the outside.
Nye bilder av denne turen
Velg en måned for å se en kalender over tilgjengelig datoer og avreiseinformasjon.
Departs near Piazza di Spagna
Super Saver Upgrade: Departs close to the Colosseo metro station
3:30pm: Standard Tour in English, Spanish
10am: Super Saver Upgrade
Klikk koblingen under for å sjekke pris og tilgjengelighet for den valgte reisedatoen. Prisene våre oppdateres jevnlig for å sikre at du alltid får lavest mulig pris.
Standardtur på engelsk
Super Saver-oppgradering på engelsk
The Best of Rome Afternoon Walking Tour
- Guided walking tour (2.5-hours)
- Morning tour of Ancient Rome and Colosseum (if option selected)
- Personalized small tour (maximum 25 people)
- A hot drink (coffee or hot chocolate) in winter
- A gelato in the summer
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 8 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: The Pantheon is closed on Saturday for Mass. Full explanation about the Pantheon will be given from the outside
- There will be ongoing restoration work on (or to the buildings surrounding) the Spanish Steps, this will cause some visual disturbance and will affect the viewing and photo opportunities of these monuments
- Piazza del Popolo
- Santa Maria del Popolo Church
- Spanish Steps
- Trevi Fountain
- Piazza Colonna
- Palazzo Montecitorio
- Palazzo Madama (Senate of the Italian Republic)
- Piazza Navona and Fontana dei Quattro Fiumi
Retningslinjer for avbestilling
Hvis du avbestiller 3 - 6 dager før planlagt avreise, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 50 prosent.
Hvis du avbestiller innen 2 dag(er) før planlagt avreisedato, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 100 prosent.