- Flere avreiser i løpet av dagen
- Nyt en dag borte fra byens kjas og mas
- Se det lokale dyrelivet i sitt naturlige miljø
- Gratis henting og bringing til hotellet er inkludert
- Ledet av en profesjonell fotograf
You'll also visit the Selarón Stairs, which are Jorge Selarón’s piece of art. There are 250 steps measuring 125 meters long which are covered in over 2,000 tiles collected from over 60 countries around the world. Then, you'll visit the Ruins Park that became a beautiful outlook that leaves Rio at your feet and Chácara do Céu , the former residence of Raymundo Castro Maya. He was a successful businessman who has dedicated his life to the culture of the city as patron and art collector, which now functions as a museum.
After Santa Teresa, you'll head to Tijuca Forest. Located in the heart of Rio, a few minutes from the main districts of the city, Tijuca Forest preserves hundreds of species of flora and fauna found only in the Atlantic Forest. The largest urban forest in the world is the result of pioneering reforestation initiative In Latin America, held in the nineteenth century, after being marked by severe deforestation. It is striking with beauty and history. You'll see the Chinese Observatory and the waterfalls as you visit this place.
You'll be dropped-off at your hotel after this.
Velg en måned for å se en kalender over tilgjengelig datoer og avreiseinformasjon.
Klikk koblingen under for å sjekke pris og tilgjengelighet for den valgte reisedatoen. Prisene våre oppdateres jevnlig for å sikre at du alltid får lavest mulig pris.
- Professional guide/photographer
- Private transport
- Pickup and drop off
- Digital album in high resolution online
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Flash drive (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Printed souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Note: Please advise your preferred departure time upon booking