- Flere avreiser i løpet av dagen
- Umiddelbar bekreftelse
- Ledet av en lokal guide
- Begi deg utenfor allfarvei i en firehjulstrekker
- Nyt en dag borte fra byens kjas og mas
On arrival at the base, meet your professional guide and gear up in warm overalls (if you wish) and snow chains for your shoes before boarding an eight-wheeled monster truck for the drive up to the cave entrance. The truck has been specially modified to be able to drive over the crevasses and ice.
Upon arrival at the cave entrance, you'll disembark the truck and head inside the actual glacier with your guide. The man-made tunnel, nearly 4,000 feet (1,200 meters) above sea level is a wonder to behold. A feat of engineering, the ice is lit up from behind by glowing hues, allowing you to see the layers that have formed over many years. Your guide will lead you through the glacier's 1,650-foot (500-meter) corridors and caves on foot. Stopping along the way to talk about the geology and the history of glaciers, how they are formed, how they move, and why they are important to all of mankind.
Your tour concludes after just under an hour inside the glacier, leaving you free to make your own way back to your accommodation in Reykjavik.
Velg en måned for å se en kalender over tilgjengelig datoer og avreiseinformasjon.
During winter: Husafell
Klikk koblingen under for å sjekke pris og tilgjengelighet for den valgte reisedatoen. Prisene våre oppdateres jevnlig for å sikre at du alltid får lavest mulig pris.
Tour departs at 12.30pm from Husafell at the Glacier. Tour operates January - May & October - December only.
Glacier Tour from Reykjavik: Inside Langjokull Glacier
- Transport by glacier vehicle
- Admission to Langjökul
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transfer from Reykjavik to the Glacier Edge or Husafell
- Shuttle service from Husafell to Klaki Base Camp in summer
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Itinerary is subject to change
- Warm waterproof clothes, sturdy footwear and sunglasses recommended
- Please note: If you do not have a 4x4 vehicle to get to Klaki Base Camp, we recommend you take the available shuttle from Husafell (own expense)
- Shuttle from Husafell to Klaki base camp leaves at 10:00am, 12:00pm and 2:30pm. The shuttle takes approx. 30 minutes and is timed to coincide with the nearest departures from Klaki Base Camp. A seat on the shuttle costs 2000ISK for adults. Please contact the local operator directly after booking if the shuttle is required.
Retningslinjer for avbestilling
Hvis du avbestiller 3 - 6 dager før planlagt avreise, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 50 prosent.
Hvis du avbestiller innen 2 dag(er) før planlagt avreisedato, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 100 prosent.