- Lunsjbuffet inkludert
- Ledet av en kunsthistoriker
- Gratis henting og bringing til hotellet er inkludert
- Omfattende tur rundt i byen
- Et ideelt valg for familier
Our first stop in the capital will be at the Three Eyes National Park with underground caves and lagoons used by the Taino Indians (the Dominican Republic's original inhabitants). From there there will be a quick photo stop at the Columbus Lighthouse, built in 1992 on the 500th anniversary of Christopher Columbus' landing in the New World. Next visit is to one of the oldest streets of the Western Hemisphere located in Santo Domingo's Colonial Zone, a 16 square block neighborhood oozing with Dominican history and culture.
The first peek at the Colonial Zone comes at the Columbus Palace. Completed in 1514, it was the home of Christopher Columbus's son, Diego. From the Palace the group will walk through the historic Plaza de Espana and onto Calle Las Damas (the fist paved street of the New World). Our final destination is one of the most important sites in the Dominican Republic: the First Cathedral of the New World.
Lunch will then be served at one of the top Dominican restaurants in Santo Domingo, known for it's excellent home style cooking and typical dance performances by the waiters and waitresses. After lunch, you will get to pass by some of the modern areas of the capital and the National Palace where the Dominican President and the highest level government officials have their offices.
To end the day, you will be able to take some time to visit a spacious gift shop selling nearly every Dominican keepsake imaginable.
With this day trip to Santo Domingo, you'll experience the city's rich history and the daily life of everyday Dominicans in their capital of 3 million inhabitants.
Velg en måned for å se en kalender over tilgjengelig datoer og avreiseinformasjon.
Klikk koblingen under for å sjekke pris og tilgjengelighet for den valgte reisedatoen. Prisene våre oppdateres jevnlig for å sikre at du alltid får lavest mulig pris.
Christopher Columbus House
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional art historian guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Enter to the monuments all inclusive, audio guide
- Buffet lunch at El Conuco, typical dominican food,vegetarian option available
- Admission ticket
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- To enter the cathedral women and men must be covered to the elbows and knees
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable walking shoes
- It is recommended that you bring cash, a camera, sunscreen, and a hat
Retningslinjer for avbestilling
Hvis du avbestiller 3 - 6 dager før planlagt avreise, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 50 prosent.
Hvis du avbestiller innen 2 dag(er) før planlagt avreisedato, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 100 prosent.