- Omfattende tur med buss/turistbuss
- Gratis drikke inkludert
- Gratis henting og bringing til hotellet er inkludert
Visit the fascinating Department of Environment and Coastal Resources (DECR) information center at the Bight. See the exhibits charting the wildlife and natural environment and find out about the ongoing conservation efforts to protect the local ecosystems.
Continue to Caicos Conch Farm, the world’s only commercial conch farm. Hear about the lifecycle of these beautiful, pink-shelled mollusks — a favorite local delicacy — see them emerge from their shells, and discover how they’re bred here to prevent extinction.
You’ll also see The Hole, a natural sinkhole, the former slave-worked plantations at Cheshire Hall, and Sapodilla Hill, where rocks etched by shipwrecked sailors in the 18th century still lie on the sands.
Finish at Grace Bay, Provo’s main shopping area. Stop to sample some Bambarra Rum, the Turks and Caicos’ most famous firewater. As you sip, learn how it’s made from sugar cane and named after the place where shipwrecked African slaves landed in 1841. Afterward, enjoy free time to browse Grace Bay’s stores, including Alverna’s craft market, where stalls sell a huge variety of handicrafts such as baskets, jewelry and spices.
With your shopping done, perhaps enjoy lunch (own expense) at a local seafood restaurant before your tour ends with a hotel drop-off.
Please note: the order of activities as described above may be subject to change on the day of your tour.
Velg en måned for å se en kalender over tilgjengelig datoer og avreiseinformasjon.
Klikk koblingen under for å sjekke pris og tilgjengelighet for den valgte reisedatoen. Prisene våre oppdateres jevnlig for å sikre at du alltid får lavest mulig pris.
Explore Grace Bay in Providenciales
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Rum tasting
- Beverages (rum punch, fruit punch, bottled water)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Minimum age to consume alcohol is 18 years old
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Retningslinjer for avbestilling
Hvis du avbestiller 3 - 6 dager før planlagt avreise, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 50 prosent.
Hvis du avbestiller innen 2 dag(er) før planlagt avreisedato, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 100 prosent.