Set off from the dock and into the Niagara Gorge, passing by the two waterfalls on the American side, American Falls and Bridal Veil Falls. Grab a drink or a snack from the onboard bar (own expense), and admire the lit-up city skyline as you near Horseshoe Falls, the largest of the three waterfalls.
As the boat moves closer to the thundering falls, find out how loud the tumble of water is and how powerful its spray. Be wowed by the multicolored illumination of all the waterfalls, and depending on the night of your tour, enjoy a dazzling fireworks show while you listen to music on the boat (Fireworks take place on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday evenings as well as Canadian holidays until October 29th. Fireworks performances are weather permitting.; see the Additional Info for more details).
Your tour ends back at the dock, on the Canadian side of the falls.
Nye bilder av denne turen
Velg en måned for å se en kalender over tilgjengelig datoer og avreiseinformasjon.
Klikk koblingen under for å sjekke pris og tilgjengelighet for den valgte reisedatoen. Prisene våre oppdateres jevnlig for å sikre at du alltid får lavest mulig pris.
Niagara Falls Illumination Night Cruise
- 40-minute boat tour
- Use of poncho
- Drink ticket (for adults only)
- Non-alcoholic beverage ticket (for children only)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Snacks and drinks (available for purchase)
- Audio tour ($10)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- MUST be 21 years of age to consume alcohol
- Children under 4 years old are free to ride, excluding audio guide
- Restrooms are available on board
- Please note: If you stand on the deck of the boat to get the full Niagara Falls experience, you will get wet, but all passengers receive a poncho; if you don't want to get wet, you may stay in the indoor viewing areas
- Fireworks take place on Fridays, Sundays and Canadian and American holidays until November 30, as well as every Wednesday from June 18 to August 20, and every day from August 25 to 29; fireworks performances are weather permitting and may be cancelled due to poor weather conditions like high winds or rain
- Wheelchair accessible
Retningslinjer for avbestilling
Hvis du avbestiller 3 - 6 dager før planlagt avreise, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 50 prosent.
Hvis du avbestiller innen 2 dag(er) før planlagt avreisedato, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 100 prosent.