- Gi din kjære en hyggelig opplevelse ved en spesiell anledning
- En romantisk opplevelse som er perfekt for par
- Blir sannsynligvis raskt utsolgt
Part of the legendary Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts on the Upper West Side of Manhattan, the Metropolitan Opera House is one of the best places on the planet to see an opera. The building seats 3,800 people and first opened in 1966 with a performance of Samuel Barber’s Antony and Cleopatra.
This 4-act opera, La Bohème, first premiered in Turin in 1896 and has grown in popularity ever since with its story centered around young bohemians living in 1830s Paris. Franco Zeffirelli’s amazing production brings to life the tale of love and loss between the two main characters, Rodolfo and Mimì. The opera is sung in Italian, and the Met provides subtitles in English, German and Spanish on the back of each seat, so you can easily follow along.
For theatre seating map, click on View additional info
Velg en måned for å se en kalender over tilgjengelig datoer og avreiseinformasjon.
Klikk koblingen under for å sjekke pris og tilgjengelighet for den valgte reisedatoen. Prisene våre oppdateres jevnlig for å sikre at du alltid får lavest mulig pris.
- Top-price location show ticket
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Viator brokerage fee
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Accessible Seating, please advise in the ‘Special Requirements’ field at the time of check out:
- Wheelchair seating (empty wheelchair space)
- Transfer seating (retractable arm aisle seat)
- Accessible Aisle seating (aisle seat)
When you book your ticket, you will receive access to your voucher documentation. Your ticket will be held at the Metropolitan Opera House box office for collection on the day of the performance, no earlier than one hour before performance time. Present your voucher, along with a photo ID, at the theater box office on the day of the performance in exchange for your ticket and seating assignment.