- Informativ, vennlig og profesjonell guide
- Alt inkludert-tur
- Henting fra et sentralt beliggende møtested
- Umiddelbar bekreftelse
Dachau was the first permanent concentration camp built by Germany's Nazi Party and the most important camp within their system. It opened only two months after Adolf Hitler’s rise to power in 1933, and it was the only concentration camp that existed for the full 12 years of Hitler’s dictatorship.
During this tour with your Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial Site-qualified guide you will learn why the camp opened and who were the first prisoners to arrive. You'll also hear about the camp's evolution, development and SS training facilities, as well as the registration, categorization and treatment of prisoners.
See Jourhaus, the entrance building and gateway into the camp, the roll call square Appellplatz, and Memorial Site Museum in the former maintenance building. Listen to your guide telling you about the barracks, prisoner life and daily routine, camp perimeter fence and guard towers, the International Memorial, Nandor Glid Sculpture, religious memorials and Barrack X, the two crematoriums, mass graves, and the gas chamber.
Your tour then concludes back in central Munich.
Nye bilder av denne turen
Velg en måned for å se en kalender over tilgjengelig datoer og avreiseinformasjon.
Klikk koblingen under for å sjekke pris og tilgjengelighet for den valgte reisedatoen. Prisene våre oppdateres jevnlig for å sikre at du alltid får lavest mulig pris.
Full-Day Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial Site Tour from Munich by Train
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Children 14 and under are free to join the tour, although parents will be required to purchase a train ticket for them. Please do not purchase the ticket before the tour, our guide will assist you on the day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- There is no special exhibition for children at the Dachau Memorial Site, and some of the content may not be appropriate for children under 12; however, customers will not be turned away based on age.
Retningslinjer for avbestilling
Hvis du avbestiller 3 - 6 dager før planlagt avreise, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 50 prosent.
Hvis du avbestiller innen 2 dag(er) før planlagt avreisedato, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 100 prosent.