- Bli med på en gåtur rundt i byen for å utforske de lokale gatene
- Du kan tilpasse reiseplanen etter egne ønsker
- Få innsidetips fra en lokal kjenner
- Alt inkludert-tur
- Tilbys flere ganger i løpet av dagen
- Velg mellom flere menyer
After hotel pickup, follow in the footsteps of Russian history, hospitality and the most delicious food in the city through Central Moscow.
Begin with historical downtown and stroll around the oldest and most beautiful streets of Moscow - Kuznetsk Bridge, Petrovka Street, Kamergersky Lane, Stoleshnikov Lane and Mokhovaya Street. Expect architecture from different eras, the monument to the founder of Moscow, Moscow Mayor's house and the Russian State Library, the biggest in Europe and one of the biggest in the world. It’s all about the scenery and the urban landscape. And the local food.
Meal in Korchma – traditional Russian/Ukrainian food (Monday through Friday), or casual Teremok, the most popular Russian cafe among locals (weekends).
Korchma is well known for its wonderful atmosphere, interior and food. Enjoy the best Russian and Ukranian traditions in one place. Your sample lunch will include:
Podolsky Salad, unbelievably juicy and crispy salad with cucumbers, tomatoes, radishes, cauliflower, carrots and greens
Potato gullets with mushrooms and spinach
Chicken soup with noodles
Spring salad with cucumbers, radish, eggs, green onions, lettuce and mayonnaise
Chicken schnitzel with stewed cabbage
(The menu is subject to change. Vegetarian option available)
Back to Moskva, as we stroll around Kitay Gorod, see Bolshoi and Maly Theaters, Hotel Metropol, Kitay Gorod wall, old historical downtown of Moscow, and other historical landmarks of Moscow. Get ready to get lost in the grand Eliseevsky Gastronom grocery. Insider’s tip: don’t leave without trying a chocolate kartoshka cake.
A snack in either a Georgian or Siberian restaurant:
1. Tbilisi snack in traditional Georgian restaurant.
Possible options here:
- Khachapuri with compote (Russian sweet drink from berries)
- Baklava, an Eastern sweet made form puff pastry, honey and walnuts.
2. Snack in Altai restaurant, Siberian cuisine with old Russian traditions.
Possible options here:
- Traditional Russian pancakes with the main ingredient of your choice – rustic sour cream, home made jam, Altai honey
- 3 kinds of little pies: 1. with sauerkraut, carrot, salt, pepper, eggs; 2. with potatoes and mushrooms; 3. with potatoes, onions, mushrooms, salt, pepper, eggs.
Burn off the good lunch with a historical walk. Finish your food tour with a walk along one of the main and oldest streets of Moscow – Tverskaya Street or Pyatnitskaya Street.
Your guide will drop you off at your hotel or any central place you wish. If you fancy the best pastry in Moscow, your guide will take you to Bulochka Briosch bakery with mouthwatering authentic pirogi and pirozhki, as well as croissants and eclairs.
Velg en måned for å se en kalender over tilgjengelig datoer og avreiseinformasjon.
Klikk koblingen under for å sjekke pris og tilgjengelighet for den valgte reisedatoen. Prisene våre oppdateres jevnlig for å sikre at du alltid får lavest mulig pris.
Food tour moscow, moscow food tour, moscow tour
- All taxes
- Pre-selected menu options based on your preferences
- Private tour
- Friendly local guide
- Customized itinerary
- Flexibility during the tour
- Iconic places for photo shoots
- Hotel pickup and ptional drop-off by foot
- Expert local advice on where to go and what to do after the tour
- Extra food and drinks, not in the set menu options
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Private walking tour with use of the metro
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Please indicate your preferred start time in comments when booking
- The tour can be modified to meet your preferences
Retningslinjer for avbestilling
Hvis du avbestiller 3 - 6 dager før planlagt avreise, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 50 prosent.
Hvis du avbestiller innen 2 dag(er) før planlagt avreisedato, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 100 prosent.