- Omfattende tur rundt i byen
- Informativ, vennlig og profesjonell guide
Zip through Milan’s historical center toward the most contemporary parts of the city. Pass by Porta Garibaldi, an eye-catching neoclassical gate and into Corso Como, a trendy pedestrianised street that’s thronged with cool cafes, bars and boutiques. As you ride, listen to the audio commentary through your headphones, and learn about Milan’s development.
Next, whiz on to Porta Nuova, a sleek business district that has undergone a wave of development in recent years. It’s now home to some of the city’s most striking high-rise buildings and avant-garde constructions. Look skyward to see the scale of the impressive Unicredit Tower, the tallest building in Italy. This asymmetrical tower features a spire on top. Gaze upward and you should be able to see it lit up with colorful LED lights.
Admire the spectacular glass façade of the nearby Diamond Tower — this 30-story diamond-shaped skyscraper is another recent addition to Milan’s skyline, having been completed in 2012. Then zip around to the Giardini di Porto Nuova gardens, a modern public park, as well as the Bosco Verticale, or Vertical Forest, a pioneering residential development, which has over 1,000 trees and shrubs growing on two towers.
Glide over to Palazzo Lombardia, home to the seat of the Lombardy government, and to Milan Central Station, an enormous railway station, which features a bombastic array of sculptures and reliefs.
Your tour then concludes back at the departure point.
Velg en måned for å se en kalender over tilgjengelig datoer og avreiseinformasjon.
Klikk koblingen under for å sjekke pris og tilgjengelighet for den valgte reisedatoen. Prisene våre oppdateres jevnlig for å sikre at du alltid får lavest mulig pris.
Departure at 4:30pm
Milan Segway Tour by Night departing at 4:30pm. Available between November and March.
Departure at 7:30pm
Milan Segway Tour by Night departing at 7:30pm. Available between April and October.
Milan Segway Tour by Night
- Tour leader
- Use of a Segway and helmet
- 30-minute orientation session
- Use of headphones (audio guide)
- Ponchos in case of rain
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance to monuments and museums
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- The Segway is not appropriate for those weighing under 100 pounds (45 kilos) or over 250 pounds (113 kilos)
- The use of Segway is appropriate for virtually anyone between 14 and 70 of age, with a minimum of 145 cm (4,75 ft) of height and over 40 kilos (90 pounds) of weight. Please note that our staff will have the right to decline accepting your child without any obligation to refund you for her/his ticket.
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A valid ID document is required on date of travel
Retningslinjer for avbestilling
Hvis du avbestiller 3 - 6 dager før planlagt avreise, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 50 prosent.
Hvis du avbestiller innen 2 dag(er) før planlagt avreisedato, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 100 prosent.