- Frokost inkludert
- Middag inkludert
- En enestående opplevelse
You have a Japanese-Western style and Japanese style rooms to choose from. Each room is equipped with 9-10 tatami mats, own toilet with washlet, 32 inch liquid crystal TV, wash stand and sitting chairs.
You can enjoy gender divided large public bath on the first floor and two private baths on the second floor. Each private bath has its own theme - one is Nami (wave) and the other is Heart. The lead hostess has designed them herself for you to enjoy. You can use it anytime when it is open.
A dinner you can enjoy here at Maruzen comes in a huge quantity, full of locally caught fresh seafood. You will sure to be impressed by Ise-Lobster sashimi (raw sliced) and sashimi boat of flounder and sea bream. Seasonal fish caught by local fishermen and organic vegetables grown by the lead hostess are always served at this ryokan - You can enjoy fried shrimp in summer and fried oyster in winter. For dessert, enjoy “tokoroten (gelidium jelly)” made by an agar weed which the lead hostess got from the sea. A whole grilled mackerel with tartar sauce, which is an off-the-menu item.
You can enjoy a buffet style breakfast, which include organic vegetables from ryokan's own garden and fresh seafood from nearby waters.
You can also enjoy barbeque at an indoor fireplace, cafe (during day time) and special cocktails like “Bayberry juice” and “Bayberry cocktail” at a bar on the first floor.
This booking includes one night stay in Japanese-western style room with breakfast and dinner.
Velg en måned for å se en kalender over tilgjengelig datoer og avreiseinformasjon.
Klikk koblingen under for å sjekke pris og tilgjengelighet for den valgte reisedatoen. Prisene våre oppdateres jevnlig for å sikre at du alltid får lavest mulig pris.
You can enjoy variety of fresh seafood
- One night of accommodation
- Toba station pickup and drop-off (if requested upon booking)
- Communal bath access
- Bath towel rental
- Amenities include: TV, phone, hot water dispenser, hairdryer, shampoo & conditioner and yukata (Japanese-style robe)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- The room option is Japanese-western style room
- Each room is equipped with 9-10 tatami-mats, 32 inch liquid crystal TV., wash stand and toilet with washlet
Retningslinjer for avbestilling
Hvis du avbestiller 3 - 6 dager før planlagt avreise, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 50 prosent.
Hvis du avbestiller innen 2 dag(er) før planlagt avreisedato, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 100 prosent.