- Alle avgifter, drivstofftillegg og serviceavgifter er inkludert
- Nyt en dag borte fra byens kjas og mas
- Informativ, vennlig og profesjonell guide
About 19 miles (30km) away from the capital’s center, you’ll find yourself in the heart of the Madrid's main winemaking area, known as Vinos de Madrid – a Spanish Denominación de origen (DO) territory. All wines produced here adhere to strict production guidelines so they have are able to proudly display the DO Madrid labels on their bottles – an indication of the region's high-quality wine.
The area boasts a real mix of traditional and contemporary wineries, all dotted around an area extending from the central mountain range to the Tagus River Valley. Visit three of the region’s best estates to sample quality red and white wines. Roughly halfway through your tour, your guide will give you several options for lunch (own expense).
Visit three of the region’s contemporary and centennial wineries,tasting the wine with the winemakers amid medieval towns, old vineyards and gorgeous picturesque views.
Please note that this itinerary is an example only and may be subject to change.
Nye bilder av denne turen
Velg en måned for å se en kalender over tilgjengelig datoer og avreiseinformasjon.
Klikk koblingen under for å sjekke pris og tilgjengelighet for den valgte reisedatoen. Prisene våre oppdateres jevnlig for å sikre at du alltid får lavest mulig pris.
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus or van-3 guided winery visits with the owners and winemakers.
- Wine tasting: A taste of generous samples of over 10 wines between whites and reds (local grapes Tempranillo and Malvar among others)
- Snacks of cheese, iberico products or olive oil will be included at the wineries
- Small group tour (average of 8 people)
- Transportation in an air conditioned minivan or bus.
- An expert bilingual local wine guide during the whole the tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum age for wine tasting is 18 years
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operated by a bilingual guide in English and Spanish
- Minimum number of participants for tour to take place is 2. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Retningslinjer for avbestilling
Hvis du avbestiller 3 - 6 dager før planlagt avreise, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 50 prosent.
Hvis du avbestiller innen 2 dag(er) før planlagt avreisedato, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 100 prosent.