- Alt nødvendig utstyr er inkludert
- Fabelaktig oversikt over og orientering om byen
- Få innsidetips fra en lokal kjenner
Following your guide, drive around the city’s exciting neighborhoods, like Salamanca – home to Las Ventas Bullring – and Calle Gran Via where the fascinating Temple of Debob can be seen near Plaza España. Head to Los Austrias, an old neighborhood that’s often known as Hapsburg’s Madrid in reference to the monuments that date back to the time of the Hapsburg dynasty.
Stop for a walk around the Royal Palace of Madrid and its immaculate gardens, hearing about the Bourbon kings who once lived here, and then pose for photos outside Alumenda Cathedral while marveling at its Neoclassical glory.
Continue through Las Cortes, the museum district of Madrid where the city’s so-called ‘golden triangle’ of leading museums is found. Stop outside the Prado Museum while your guide explains its significance as Spain’s national museum, and glide past the neighborhood’s two other museums: Museum of Contemporary Art Reina Sofia and Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum.
Other highlights of your tour include Madrid’s Royal Botanic Garden and Santiago Bernabéu Stadium where the city’s legendary soccer team – Real Madrid – play.
After three hours exploring Madrid by scooter, work your way back to the start point where your tour finishes.
Velg en måned for å se en kalender over tilgjengelig datoer og avreiseinformasjon.
Klikk koblingen under for å sjekke pris og tilgjengelighet for den valgte reisedatoen. Prisene våre oppdateres jevnlig for å sikre at du alltid får lavest mulig pris.
Madrid Scooter Tour: City Highlights
- Use of a scooter
- City map
- Bottle of water
- Basic insurance (covers third-party damages, personal insurance and life insurance for the driver)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- All drivers must have a passport or identity card and a car driver's license type B (3-years old for 125cc scooters) or a motorcycle driver's license type A1 (for 125cc scooters) or scooter driver's license type AM (for 50cc scooters) ; if you have not a EU driving license, you will require an International driver's license
- The driver must pay a deposit of 150 euros per scooter, or present a credit card that can guarantee the deposit
- Minimum age for driving is 21 years (125cc scooters) and 18 years (50cc scooters)
- Renters are responsible for any traffic tickets they receive
- All scooters seat two people
- Price is per passenger, not per scooter
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Children over 7 years are allowed as a second passenger, as long as their feet reach the scooter feet stands
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Retningslinjer for avbestilling
Hvis du avbestiller 3 - 6 dager før planlagt avreise, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 50 prosent.
Hvis du avbestiller innen 2 dag(er) før planlagt avreisedato, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 100 prosent.