If you want to get to know Lisbon as a local, this small-group full-day tour is for you! From Parque das Nações (Nations Park) in the modern part of Lisbon to the Alfama quarter, the oldest in Lisbon, you will see the city’s main landmarks while learning interesting facts from your guide. Visit Belém, wander around the historical districts of Baixa, Chiado and Bairro Alto, and enjoy free time to shop for the perfect souvenir. This small-group tour is limited to eight people, ensuring a personalized and valuable experience with your guide.
- Små grupper er sikret personlig service
- Omfattende tur rundt i byen
- Gratis henting og bringing til hotellet er inkludert
- Perfekt introduksjon for førstegangsbesøkende
After pickup from your hotel, enjoy views of Lisbon from your comfortable vehicle on the drive to the district of Belém. Learn interesting facts about Portugal's sailing history and see the UNESCO World Heritage-listed monuments in the area – the 16th-century Jeronimos Monastery and the Tower of Belém, two great examples of Manueline art. Go up the Belém Tower to take in views of Lisbon and the Tagus River from above.
Here, you will also see the Monument to the Discoveries, which commemorates Portugal's important role in the discovery of the Americas. Then stop at a local cafe to have a pastel de Belém, a famous Portuguese pastry (included).
Continue with a walking tour of the Baixa district, Lisbon’s downtown. Walk pass the beautiful Gothic-style Rossio train station and Rossio Square (Lisbon’s main square), and find out how much the city has changed since the devastating earthquake of 1755 that destroyed 85 percent of the city. Visit Bairro Alto, the city's bohemian district and the center for nightlife, and wander around the old cafés, boutiques, theaters and bookstores in the Chiado neighborhood.
Enjoy free time to explore this part of the city at your own pace and sample some local delicacies at a cafe or restaurant (own expense).
Next, arrive to the Alfama district and follow your guide around this area, Lisbon's oldest district, which dates back to the 8th century. Wander around the cobbled street of this Moorish area until you reach the Graça view point, which offers one of the best panoramic views of the city.
Finish your tour with a relaxing walk in the Parque das Nações, located in the most modern part of the city. Hear entertaining anecdotes from your guide as you walk around the area, which hosted the 1998 Universal Expo. Have free time to explore the district on your own, go shopping or visit Lisbon's aquarium (own expense), before you are driven back to your hotel.
Nye bilder av denne turen
Velg en måned for å se en kalender over tilgjengelig datoer og avreiseinformasjon.
Centrally located Lisbon hotels
Returns to original departure point at approximately 6:30pm
Klikk koblingen under for å sjekke pris og tilgjengelighet for den valgte reisedatoen. Prisene våre oppdateres jevnlig for å sikre at du alltid får lavest mulig pris.
Lisbon in One Day Small-Group Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport between Lisbon districts by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- Food tasting
- Entrance ticket to Belém Tower
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Guided visit inside monuments
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
Retningslinjer for avbestilling
Hvis du avbestiller 3 - 6 dager før planlagt avreise, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 50 prosent.
Hvis du avbestiller innen 2 dag(er) før planlagt avreisedato, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 100 prosent.