Next, travel to the ancient city of Ephesus, an important center of early Christianity. Ephesus was one of the seven churches addressed by Christ in a vision, according to the book of Revelation. With your guide, visit the Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, then see the Great Theater, the Library of Celsus and many other well-preserved ancient temples.
Take a break to enjoy a delicious lunch of Turkish cuisine at a local restaurant, while your local guide explains interesting facts about Ephesus and its surroundings.
After lunch, visit the House of the Virgin Mary, where she spent the last days of her life. The cottage has been a pilgrimage place for many centuries, and was authenticated by Pope Paul VI in 1967.
Next, relax on your comfortable coach on the drive back to your hotel.
Nye bilder av denne turen
Velg en måned for å se en kalender over tilgjengelig datoer og avreiseinformasjon.
Tour returns to original point of departure at approximately 6:00pm
Klikk koblingen under for å sjekke pris og tilgjengelighet for den valgte reisedatoen. Prisene våre oppdateres jevnlig for å sikre at du alltid får lavest mulig pris.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking
- In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited
- Not recommended for children aged 4 and under
- Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult
Retningslinjer for avbestilling
Hvis du avbestiller 3 - 6 dager før planlagt avreise, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 50 prosent.
Hvis du avbestiller innen 2 dag(er) før planlagt avreisedato, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 100 prosent.