- Informativ, vennlig og profesjonell guide
- Umiddelbar bekreftelse
- Nyt den lokale atmosfæren på en gåtur
- Gå tilbake i tid på en historietur
As you stroll from the pretty Old Town to the Jewish district of Podgórze, hear about the area during the days of the Holocaust. Visit a memorial dedicated to the European Jews who were persecuted at the hands of Nazis, and discover how heroes like Oskar Schindler risked their lives to protect others.
From Podgórze, continue along the banks of the Vistula River to Kazimierz, which was once home to some 65,000 Jews. Visit Tempel Synagogue, where the prewar wealth of the area is evident, and then head inside the small but beautiful Remuh Synagogue, which remains an active place of worship today.
Take a break to recharge with coffee and a traditional Polish dessert, and then resume with a visit around the Old Jewish Cemetery. Continue to other must-see spots around Kazimierz such as the Old Synagogue and Isaac’s Synagogue, plus various kosher shops and cultural centers.
Your tour then ends back at the starting point.
Velg en måned for å se en kalender over tilgjengelig datoer og avreiseinformasjon.
Klikk koblingen under for å sjekke pris og tilgjengelighet for den valgte reisedatoen. Prisene våre oppdateres jevnlig for å sikre at du alltid får lavest mulig pris.
Private Tour: Jewish Historical Walking Tour with dessert stop
- Professional guide
- Coffee or soft drink with dessert
- Entry to Tempel and Remuh synagogues and Old Cemetery
- Use of public transport (if required)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear modest clothing that covers your shoulders and thighs when visiting the synagogues
- Due to restrictions set by the synagogues, men are required to wear provided skull caps during inside visits
- A good level of fitness is required as this tour involves up to three hours of light, continuous walking
Retningslinjer for avbestilling
Hvis du avbestiller 3 - 6 dager før planlagt avreise, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 50 prosent.
Hvis du avbestiller innen 2 dag(er) før planlagt avreisedato, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 100 prosent.