- Små grupper er sikret personlig service
- Informativ, vennlig og profesjonell guide
- Omfattende tur med buss/turistbuss
Majestic hills encircle the park and a large central watering hole is ideal for game viewing. The park is found in the transition zone of the Kalahari and the Lowveld, and therefore both types of vegetation are found. Pilanesberg National Park is home to all of the Big Five and other large game including giraffe, hippo, zebra and crocodile, as well as an extreme diversity of birdlife (over 300 species have been recorded). A visit to the park is always rewarding! There are a number of hides and picnic spots to stop and stretch your legs.
Depart Johannesburg in the early morning and transfer to the Pilanesberg National Park. Enjoy brunch before departing on a 2.5 hour open vehicle game drive with a qualified ranger. Afterward, meet up with your touring vehicle and continue on a drive through the park for the remainder of the day.
Velg en måned for å se en kalender over tilgjengelig datoer og avreiseinformasjon.
Hotellhenting starter omtrent 30-60 minutter før dette tidspunktet
Klikk koblingen under for å sjekke pris og tilgjengelighet for den valgte reisedatoen. Prisene våre oppdateres jevnlig for å sikre at du alltid får lavest mulig pris.
Game Drive in the Pilanesberg
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Big Five game viewing in open vehicle (2.5 hours)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required