- Nyt en dag borte fra byens kjas og mas
- Nyt den fantastiske utsikten fra luften
- Få innsidetips fra en lokal kjenner
- En romantisk opplevelse som er perfekt for par
- Frokost inkludert
Tonosawa's spring water is pumped from its own source, ensuring a high quality of spring water. There are seven room types available, and each features a large terrace. On each terrace is a large sofa, from where you can slowly revel in the wondrous beauty of Hakone. In addition to the private hot spring in each room, a large public bath (gender-separated) is available for use.
The ryokan prides itself on its traditional Japanese kaiseki meals that are expertly-prepared by a Kyoto-trained head chef using the freshest ingredients. Dinners are full-course meals of Japanese cuisine (own expense). Wine, Japanese sake, and other drinks can also be provided on request (own expense). Dinners and breakfasts are served in the dinning room.
The bar lounge is open from the end of dinner until midnight. Enjoy a good time with your company as you sip on an expertly-served drink under the forests and stars of Tonosawa.
A must-see part of the ryokan is the newly created riverbed that runs alongside the ryokan. It is truly a unique place that can only be created by a ryokan located close to a river. Between the months of June and July, fireflies can be seen dancing in this riverbed.
Enjoy the ryokan's amenities and then stay overnight in your room. In the morning, have breakfast and spend more time at the ryokan before checkout which is at 11am.
This booking includes one-night accommodation in Kumo (cloud) room with Japanese traditional breakfast. The room come with a private onsen.
Velg en måned for å se en kalender over tilgjengelig datoer og avreiseinformasjon.
Klikk koblingen under for å sjekke pris og tilgjengelighet for den valgte reisedatoen. Prisene våre oppdateres jevnlig for å sikre at du alltid får lavest mulig pris.
For 2 People
one-night stay at the ryokan for two people with breakfast
For 3 People
one-night stay at the ryokan for three people with breakfast
For 4 people
one-night stay at the ryokan for four people with breakfast
Great View from the Private ONSEN bath
- One night of accommodation
- Communal bath access
- Bath robe
- Bath towel rental
- Wi-Fi access
- Coffee machine
- Dinner can be served by additional fee
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Transportation to and from the closest train station "Hakone Yumoto Station"
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 13 years
- Check-in on the first day is between 3pm and 8pm;check-out on the second day is at 11am
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- The room type is Kumo (cloud) type
Retningslinjer for avbestilling
Hvis du avbestiller 3 - 6 dager før planlagt avreise, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 50 prosent.
Hvis du avbestiller innen 2 dag(er) før planlagt avreisedato, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 100 prosent.