- Omfattende tur med buss/turistbuss
- Nyt den fantastiske utsikten fra luften
- Mye valuta for pengene
- Et ideelt valg for familier
- Tur for liten gruppe
- Reis med båt og se turistattraksjonene fra vannet
- Lunsj inkludert
- Gratis henting og bringing til hotellet er inkludert
Start the tour with a pick up at your hotel. Then visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum to explore the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho’s final resting-place. Just next door is Ho Chi Minh’s house on stilts and lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the One Pillar Pagoda, which was founded by King Ly Thai To in 1049 - the structure has become an important symbol for the people of Hanoi. Then continue on to the Buddhist Tran Quoc Pagoda at West lake (One of the oldest pagodas in Vietnam).Then visit Bat Trang pottery village (applied on Mon, Wed & Fri). Enjoy lunch at local restaurant.After lunch, proceed to visit the Ethnology Museum (apply on Sun, Tue, Thu, Sat), the Literature Temple and Quoc Tu Giam, see Vietnam’s first university, constructed in 1070. It’s gardens and well-preserved architecture will offer a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam’s past. Take you past Hoan Kiem Lake to see the peaceful waters, and the beauty of Ngoc Son temple. At the end, journey through Hanoi’s Old Quarter, where you’ll then have a chance for some shopping and exploration. After that you can choose: enjoy Water Puppet Show or take Cyclo Tour around Hanoi Old Quarter (optional). The tour ends around anywhere from 3:30 to 5:30.
Velg en måned for å se en kalender over tilgjengelig datoer og avreiseinformasjon.
- Otherwise, the pickup point is at Hang Huong str, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi around 7:45am
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Klikk koblingen under for å sjekke pris og tilgjengelighet for den valgte reisedatoen. Prisene våre oppdateres jevnlig for å sikre at du alltid får lavest mulig pris.
Deluxe-Water Puppet Show
Deluxe-Water puppet show or Cyclo Tour
Ha Noi City Tours Full Day
- Transfer by modern bus with AC
- Entrance fees as itinerary
- Water Puppet Show or Cyclo Tour (you can choose 1 of 2 activities)
- Bottled water (0.5l/pp/day)
- Vietnamese set menu lunch
- English Speaking Guide
- Hotel pick up & drop-off (in Hanoi Old Quarter Area, Hoan Kiem district)
- Small-group tour
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please come to No. 9 Hang Huong Street in Hanoi at around 7:45am - 8am to be picked up if your hotel is NOT located in the Hanoi Old Quarter Area, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi
- Water Puppet Show or Cyclo Tour for Deluxe option only, Then the tour will finish around 5pm - 5:30pm
- Bat Trang pottery village will be visited on Mon, Wed, Fri (without Ethnology Museum). Ethnology Museum will be visited on Sun, Tue, Thu, Sat (without Bat Trang pottery village).
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- The itinerary could be changed due to the bad weather condition
- Sunscreen, a hat, and comfortable shoes are recommended
- Should not wear short pan, mini skrit, clothes without sleeve
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Retningslinjer for avbestilling
Hvis du avbestiller 3 - 6 dager før planlagt avreise, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 50 prosent.
Hvis du avbestiller innen 2 dag(er) før planlagt avreisedato, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 100 prosent.