Tikal National Park contains one of the most important Mayan cities around the classical period, the city is guarded by a mystical tropical forest that is home to hundreds of species of flora and fauna. The wonder of its buildings is evident to take a walk with a specialized guide to show and explain how and why they used all its tools and how they lived.
After the tour, enjoy a delicious lunch which includes soup for entrance, a grilled dish and a dessert. Round trip transportation by air-conditioned vehicle and admission included.
We guarantee a magical and unforgettable experience.
Boarding the bus the tour begin traveling through the communities that have settled on the side of the road to Tikal. We will see the beautiful view of the El Remate beach.
8:00am - Departure to Tikal National Park to explore many temples, pyramids and buildings walking into the forest.
We will review the most important points of the Mayan city, as the temple 4, the main square and the Lost World.
1:00pm - Lunch at the park in El Meson Restaurant starting with a good hot soup and then you can choose your main plate (Meat, Chicken or Vegetarian Pincho) all grilled. Desert is also included.
4:00pm - Short visiting to Flores Island by yourself.
6:00pm - Transfer to the Mundo Maya International Airport.
Velg en måned for å se en kalender over tilgjengelig datoer og avreiseinformasjon.
Alle flytider er omtrentlige og kan endres på grunn av værforhold og vektrestriksjoner.
Hotellhenting starter omtrent 30-60 minutter før dette tidspunktet
Gyldig for det valgte tidsrommet etter innløsing av kvitteringen.
Klikk koblingen under for å sjekke pris og tilgjengelighet for den valgte reisedatoen. Prisene våre oppdateres jevnlig for å sikre at du alltid får lavest mulig pris.
The Mayan World Awaits
- Entrance fees
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- The listed price does not include a $X per person security surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The security surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant meals not included
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly.
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage , please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
Retningslinjer for avbestilling
Hvis du avbestiller 3 - 6 dager før planlagt avreise, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 50 prosent.
Hvis du avbestiller innen 2 dag(er) før planlagt avreisedato, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 100 prosent.