Have these questions answered - and much much more!
- Få innsidetips fra en lokal kjenner
- Tur for liten gruppe
Learn all there is to know about Extra Virgin Olive Oil from a true Olive Oil Sommelier. You'll truly learn to distinguish between olive oil qualities and get answers to questions as for example "what does extra virgin actually mean" or "cold-press is just a commercial term" & "first press is the only press that can be used for EVVO therefore superfluous on the label".
Learn how the stuff is made, how it should be stored, how to use in the kitchen, etc, etc. You'll be surprised by the amount of surprising info you'll learn about olive oil that is not even common knowledge to the average Italian.
In our 2 hrs seminar you'll get the exact info about what Extra Virgin Olive Oil and what its qualities entail.
- taste 6 different oils from around Italy (chose from many different growing regions and over 700 different varietal of olives)
- snack with Tuscan bread or crackers, learn how to taste olive oil as a prof with green apples
- enjoy a full glass of lovely wine with your class
- learn how to get the most out of the World's healthiest source of fat & learn about its actual cooking properties
Velg en måned for å se en kalender over tilgjengelig datoer og avreiseinformasjon.
Klikk koblingen under for å sjekke pris og tilgjengelighet for den valgte reisedatoen. Prisene våre oppdateres jevnlig for å sikre at du alltid får lavest mulig pris.
Learn all about Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Glass of wine
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Retningslinjer for avbestilling
Hvis du avbestiller 3 - 6 dager før planlagt avreise, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 50 prosent.
Hvis du avbestiller innen 2 dag(er) før planlagt avreisedato, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 100 prosent.