With this private cooking class you will learn how to organize and prepare traditional Italian recipes.
- Mye valuta for pengene
- Små grupper er sikret personlig service
- Alt nødvendig utstyr er inkludert
- Velg mellom flere menyer
With this private cooking class you will learn how to organize and prepare traditional Italian recipes (which are inherently vegan) and how to adapt those that are not and other completely new one!
The menu is not all about salads and steamed vegetables but you will create a full Italian vegan menu.
Do not miss anything from lasagna to tiramisu crossing the new frontiers of contemporary Italian food
The course is open to all vegans and not vegans!
You'll discover how you can readjust many famous Italian recipes like Lasagne, the Bolognese sauce, ravioli as well as stews, tiramisu and panna cotta or gelato... and all without meat, dairy products or any animal protein!
The course includes the preparation of a full meal in accordance with a series of menus prepared by the chef.
If you have allergies you should definitely report as many vegan products contain gluten and soy.
Velg en måned for å se en kalender over tilgjengelig datoer og avreiseinformasjon.
Klikk koblingen under for å sjekke pris og tilgjengelighet for den valgte reisedatoen. Prisene våre oppdateres jevnlig for å sikre at du alltid får lavest mulig pris.
Classic EVOO Deep vegetable
- Bottled water
- Private cooking class (no external groups)
- Kitchen equipment
- Prosecco or sparkling wine during the cooking course
- Preparation of 3 dishes
- Choice of menu
- Alcoholic drinks unless specified (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Infant meals not included
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable clothing and shoes for the kitchen (possibly no open sandals or flip flops and no synthetic clothes with long sleeves)
- The cooking class are allowed only paying participants as well as the lunch that follows the course of kitchen
Retningslinjer for avbestilling
Hvis du avbestiller 3 - 6 dager før planlagt avreise, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 50 prosent.
Hvis du avbestiller innen 2 dag(er) før planlagt avreisedato, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 100 prosent.