- Omfattende tur med buss/turistbuss
- Gratis henting og bringing til hotellet er inkludert
- Perfekt introduksjon for førstegangsbesøkende
Visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand mosque (inside) which has the capacity of 43,000 people where they can pray at the same time, walk on the largest carpet in the world and admire the world’s heaviest chandelier, which is 9.5 tons.
Once you have finished in the mosque you will stop for pictures near the Emirates Palace hotel. From the outside you will see where the VIP visitors of Abu Dhabi come to stay overnight.
Next explore the Heritage Village where you can take pictures of the skyscrapers of the capital city. You will see the souvenir shops next to the beach before you drive to the shopping mall where you will have 1 hour of free time for your lunch break.
Drive through the Corniche road to see the modern skylines from the outside where you will pass by the Abu Dhabi port on the way to Yas Island. You will stop and take pictures of the Ferrari park logo from outside before driving back to Dubai, where your tour ends.
Nye bilder av denne turen
Velg en måned for å se en kalender over tilgjengelig datoer og avreiseinformasjon.
Henting ved hotellet starter ca. 30-60 minutter før dette tidspunktet. Det nøyaktige tidspunktet for hentingen vil bli opplyst ved ny bekreftelse.
Klikk koblingen under for å sjekke pris og tilgjengelighet for den valgte reisedatoen. Prisene våre oppdateres jevnlig for å sikre at du alltid får lavest mulig pris.
Abu Dhabi tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please wear appropriate clothing. Modest and conservative comfortable clothing such as long-sleeved shirts, long pants and long skirts. Do not wear transparent clothing, shorts, tight clothing, swimming costumes or beachwear. Skirts must be ankle length
- You must remove your shoes before entering the mosque. Women must wear a headscarf, which cannot be transparent
- Intimate behavior such as holding hands or kissing, is forbidden in a Muslim house of worship. Smoking and eating are not allowed in the entire mosque area
- There is a check point at the mosque entrance with a scanning machine
- Men must wear long trousers (no shorts). Men are not allowed to show any tattoos
- Women must be fully covered (very long trousers and very long shirts or pullovers)