- Informativ, vennlig og profesjonell guide
- Henting ved hotellet er inkludert
Velg en måned for å se en kalender over tilgjengelig datoer og avreiseinformasjon.
Hotellhenting starter før dette tidspunktet
Klikk koblingen under for å sjekke pris og tilgjengelighet for den valgte reisedatoen. Prisene våre oppdateres jevnlig for å sikre at du alltid får lavest mulig pris.
Descending to Santa Maria
- 2 nights accommodation
- Roundtrip transportation from Ollantaytambo to Machu Picchu and back
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks on Day 1
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks on Day 2
- Breakfast on Day 3
- Private vehicle transport from Ollantaytambo up to the start of the ride at Abra Malaga
- Entrance to Machu Picchu (not including optional Huayna Picchu access)
- Roundntrip shuttle bus ticket from Aguas Calientes to Machu PIcchu
- One way train ticket from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo.
- Full suspension mountain bike with hydraulic disc brakes
- Helmet, and full fingered gloves,
- Bilingual guide
- Huayna Picchu access
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 14 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- It is recommended that you pack lightly as you will have to carry everything you bring on your back between the Hydro Electric and Aguas Calientes, in the afternoon of Day 2.
- Please bring comfortable clothes as the bike ride from Abra Malaga down to St. Maria is dusty and dirty during the dry season, and pretty wet during the rainy season
- Please bring sandals, long sleeve, lightweight, breathable quick drying shirt and same material for pants. Insect repellent and sunscreen are also good ideas
Your mountain biking to Machu Pichu day involves 75 Km and 3,312 meters of vertical descent on a asphalt road, taking you from the Andes to the Amazon – the most adventurous way to get to Machu Picchu. From Ollantaytambo, you'll head out for the drive up to Abra Malaga, where the biking begins, following the same route that the Inca Ollanta took in the 16th Century when he led his people to escape from the Spanish. The ride begins at the base of a massive glacier, and finishes among the coffee and banana plants of the high Amazon jungle. Along the way you will pass by more waterfalls than you can count, plus at least two different Inca sites that are just now being uncovered. The scenery on this bike ride is simply spectacular, and the ride is all downhill – 75 kilometers with virtually no pedaling! The bike tour finishes in the small jungle village of Santa Maria. After arriving and enjoying a nice cold one, we jump into local transport for the hour transfer to Santa Teresa and then on to our hotel in St. Theresa, where dinner is included and a nice nights stay.
Retningslinjer for avbestilling
Hvis du avbestiller 3 - 6 dager før planlagt avreise, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 50 prosent.
Hvis du avbestiller innen 2 dag(er) før planlagt avreisedato, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 100 prosent.