The first will be Castrolanda, where you will have lunch and also visit the biggest windmill outside Holland.
Further visit to Carambeí and its beautiful Historical Park (Parque Historico De Carambeí)
- Nyt en dag borte fra byens kjas og mas
- Et ideelt valg for familier
- Alle inngangsbilletter inkludert
- Gratis henting og bringing til hotellet er inkludert
- Lunsj inkludert
- Informativ, vennlig og profesjonell guide
- Privattur for kun gruppen din samt en guide/sjåfør
The landscapes of the region are very beautiful, with rock formations, fields and farms (cattle raising and grains). The park has three main attractions:
Arenitos: The stone formations have curious forms, like a cup, camel, ship, Indian, bottle, among others
Furnas: Big craters with vegetation and water inside
Lagoa Dourada: “Golden Lagoon” has its names as its waters become a golden color by sunset.
Transfer to Castrolanda, a Dutch settlement founded 1951.
Enjoy lunch in a restaurant with typical Dutch ambiance in the greatest wind will outside Holland. The mill is part of the “Immigration Memorial”, built 2001 to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the settlement. The mill can be visited from Friday to Sunday.
After lunch, transfer to the town of Carambeí, the first Dutch settlement in the region, founded 1912. The first families settled in the farm Carambehy in order to deliver milk and food to the railroad workers. They founded the cooperative Batavo.
The area is today with Castrolanda the greatest milk producer in Brazil.
Visit to the beautiful Carambeí Historical Park that reproduces the buildings and the life of the first Dutch settlers. At the entrance of the park you will find the “Kaffiehuis”, a charming café with delicious cakes and other Dutch specialties.
Return to Curitiba, with arrival between 7:00 and 7:30 pm.
Velg en måned for å se en kalender over tilgjengelig datoer og avreiseinformasjon.
Klikk koblingen under for å sjekke pris og tilgjengelighet for den valgte reisedatoen. Prisene våre oppdateres jevnlig for å sikre at du alltid får lavest mulig pris.
Vila Velha Park in Porta Grossa and Carambei Historical Park from Curitiba
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Private tour with pick-up from centrally located hotels
- Language is subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel