The tour includes highlights such as Museum Oscar Niemeyer, Botanical Garden, Wire Opera House, downtown, Largo da Ordem (old town) and also the popular gastronomical neighborhood of Santa Felicidade, famous for its huge restaurants. Min. 2 persons required for booking.
- Få innsidetips fra en lokal kjenner
- Se turistattraksjonene vakkert opplyst om natten
- Middag inkludert
- Gratis henting og bringing til hotellet er inkludert
- Informativ, vennlig og profesjonell guide
- Privattur for kun gruppen din samt en guide/sjåfør
- Wire Opera House: the beautiful glass and steel theater was built in a former quarry on a lake
- Botanical Garden: the beautiful garden is one of Curitiba´s postcards
- Largo da Ordem: historical part of Curitiba, where churches, old buildings, bars and restaurants are located
- Tiradentes Square with Cathedral
- Santos Andrade Square: in this beautiful square you will see the Guaíra Theater and the historical building of UFPR (university)
- Oscar Niemeyer Museum (external visit): its nickname is “Eye Museum” due to its modern architecture in eye-shape.
- Santa Felicidade, the traditional Italian neighborhood, founded 1878, this neighborhood is very traditional and attracts locals and tourists.
- Colonial wine, cheese and salami tasting at Adega Durigan
The tour will depart at 6:30pm and return about 10:30pm to your hotel in Curitiba.
Velg en måned for å se en kalender over tilgjengelig datoer og avreiseinformasjon.
Klikk koblingen under for å sjekke pris og tilgjengelighet for den valgte reisedatoen. Prisene våre oppdateres jevnlig for å sikre at du alltid får lavest mulig pris.
Oscar Niemeyer Museum (foto: reprodução)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Private tour with pick-up from centrally located hotels.
- Language is subject to availability
- The museum and the houses at Pope´s Woods are closed on Monday, but as the visit is only external, it does not affect the tour
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- The visit to Wire Opera House may not occur in case of an event happening in the location.