- Reis med båt og se turistattraksjonene fra vannet
- Informativ, vennlig og profesjonell guide
- Henting ved hotellet er inkludert
- Alle avgifter, drivstofftillegg og serviceavgifter er inkludert
View the Alpine Scenery through panoramic windows as the train winds its way through the stunning Waimakariri Gorge into the mighty Southern Alps and on arrival into the small alpine village of Arthur’s Pass your driver will once again meet you off the train and explore the alpine Village.
Time for lunch at the Wobbly Kea Restaurant before viewing and driving down the 440 meter long Otira Viaduct a major NZ engineering project - the viaduct is one the most earthquake prone regions in New Zealand and it has been designed to withstand seismic forces 40 percent higher than the usual maximum for such structures. In the late summer months the bright flowers of red rata (metrosideros umbellata) add to the beauty of the Otira Gorge. This tree is not found on the eastern side of the Southern Alps but blooms only in the moist western valleys, you will also encounter the NZ Kea rated as one of the most intelligent birds in the world they have very inquisitive natures and found in most South Island alpine environments.
On leaving Arthur’s Pass you will travel by road through the foothill ranges of the Southern Alps, in the basins with winter snow there are several small ski fields and with unique limestone rocks surrounding the area this is also popular for rock climbers.
We then join an exhilarating jet boat ride through the spectacular gorges of the Waimakariri River then visit a local Sheep farm with sheep shearing, a sheep mustering demonstration and a late afternoon tea.
In the late-afternoon, hop back aboard your coach for the drive back to your Christchurch hotel, where your tour will come to an end.
Nye bilder av denne turen
Velg en måned for å se en kalender over tilgjengelig datoer og avreiseinformasjon.
Henting fra hoteller starter før dette tidspunktet, du må kontakte din lokale leverandør for å få nøyaktig tidspunkt for hentingen.
Klikk koblingen under for å sjekke pris og tilgjengelighet for den valgte reisedatoen. Prisene våre oppdateres jevnlig for å sikre at du alltid får lavest mulig pris.
Jet Boat not included
Full Day Arthur's Pass Day Tour including Tranzalpine Train, Lunch at Wobbly Kea and Sheep Farm Tour with Afternoon Tea. This Tour option does not include Jet Boat Ride
Full Day Arthurs Pass Tour
Full Day Arthur's Pass Day Tour including TranzAlpine Train, Lunch, Jet boating and Sheep Farm Visit with Afternoon tea
- Tranz Alpine train journey
- Jet boat ride (if option chosen)
- Afternoon tea
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Retningslinjer for avbestilling
Hvis du avbestiller 3 - 6 dager før planlagt avreise, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 50 prosent.
Hvis du avbestiller innen 2 dag(er) før planlagt avreisedato, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 100 prosent.