- Lunsj inkludert
- Privat guiding for en mer personlig opplevelse
- Nyt en dag borte fra byens kjas og mas
- Gratis henting og bringing til hotellet er inkludert
- Alle inngangsbilletter inkludert
While ascending the mountain, you'll stop in an Akha and a Yao village and get a glimpse of their daily life. Your local guide will explain the distinguishing features of each hill tribes' traditional garments and languages.
Next you’ll arrive at the primarily Shan village of Thoet Thai. Admire the Shan temple and learn about Shan culture and religious practices. Don't let the serene atmosphere of today's village fool you, it once served as the headquarters of notorious drug lord Khun Sa's operations until the Thai army forced him out in 1982, after a long battle to eradicate the opium trade.
After hearing the incredible story of Khun Sa, drive to a scenic vista point where you'll stop for a picnic lunch. Afterward head to the Chinese Haw village of Phaya Prai and walk along a gorgeous mountain path near the Thai-Myanmar border while your guide tells you about this region's shift from opium poppy cultivation to tea production.
You'll then drive to the Choui Fong Tea plantation in Mae Salong. At nearly 4,000 feet (1,200 meters) above sea level, the cool climate is excellent for tea cultivation. You'll learn about the tea-making process from your guide as you stroll through the tea fields, then take a break for an oolong tea tasting at the plantation’s tearoom. Check out the gift shop if you'd like to buy some tea to bring home.
When you’re rejuvenated, you will drive to the Akha village of Laoma to finish your tour. Your driver will then return you to your Chiang Rai hotel in the late afternoon.
Velg en måned for å se en kalender over tilgjengelig datoer og avreiseinformasjon.
Hotellhenting starter før dette tidspunktet
Klikk koblingen under for å sjekke pris og tilgjengelighet for den valgte reisedatoen. Prisene våre oppdateres jevnlig for å sikre at du alltid får lavest mulig pris.
Private Tour: Hill Tribes of Chiang Rai Including Shan Tribe
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Please note that dress codes are conservative throughout this tour; modest and respectful clothing that covers the shoulders and knees is recommended
Retningslinjer for avbestilling
Hvis du avbestiller 3 - 6 dager før planlagt avreise, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 50 prosent.
Hvis du avbestiller innen 2 dag(er) før planlagt avreisedato, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 100 prosent.