- Lunsj inkludert
- Gratis henting og bringing til hotellet er inkludert
- Alle inngangsbilletter inkludert
- Bli med på en gåtur rundt i byen for å utforske de lokale gatene
- Privattur for kun gruppen din samt en guide/sjåfør
After the manicured beauty at Mae Fah Luang, get a taste of daily life with a visit to the central market. Have fun wandering through stalls piled with a colorful array of fruits, vegetables, meat, fish, prepared foods, spices and more. Your guide answers any questions you may have as you explore the bustling marketplace.
When you have worked up an appetite, take a break for lunch at a northern Thai restaurant. Your guide can explain the menu and suggest classic dishes to sample, such as khao sawy, a rich noodle soup topped by crispy noodles and condiments, or flavorful northern Thai sausages accompanied by sticky rice.
After lunch, you’ll catch a samlor and visit a private museum called Oub Kham. The museum’s name comes from its masterpiece: the oub kham (golden bowl) used by royalty for important rituals. You'll also see an impressive collection of silverwork, textiles, clothing and other artifacts once used by northern Thai nobility, including rare pieces from Burma, China and Vietnam.
To wrap up your day’s explorations, head to Wat Rong Khun, an unusual temple designed by Thai artist Chalermchai Kositpipat. Marvel at the mix of traditional Buddhist elements with modern references to superheroes and space travel, among many examples of the amazing decor on the temple. The artist – sometimes called Thailand's Picasso – continues to work on the temple, which was started in 1997 and will be worked on for decades to come.
Velg en måned for å se en kalender over tilgjengelig datoer og avreiseinformasjon.
Hotellhenting starter før dette tidspunktet
Klikk koblingen under for å sjekke pris og tilgjengelighet for den valgte reisedatoen. Prisene våre oppdateres jevnlig for å sikre at du alltid får lavest mulig pris.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Samlor ride
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Please note that dress codes are conservative throughout this tour; modest and respectful clothing that covers the shoulders and knees is recommended
Retningslinjer for avbestilling
Hvis du avbestiller 3 - 6 dager før planlagt avreise, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 50 prosent.
Hvis du avbestiller innen 2 dag(er) før planlagt avreisedato, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 100 prosent.