- Små grupper er sikret personlig service
- Informativ, vennlig og profesjonell guide
- Tur for liten gruppe i minibuss
- Privattur for kun gruppen din samt en guide/sjåfør
The tour commences with a ferry trip across the bay to Robben Island. (weather permitting). From the 17th to the 20th centuries, Robben Island served as a place of banishment, isolation and imprisonment. Today it is a World Heritage Site and museum, a poignant reminder to the newly democratic South Africa and of the price paid for freedom. The excursion includes a return ferry to the island, a bus tour on the island and of the prison.
In the city itself enjoy a drive through Bo-Kaap to discover how the Malay slaves influenced the culture, food and aesthetics of this beautiful city and its people. Continue to Table Mountain where you shall reach the top by cable car (weather permitting; cable car fee not included). Enjoy the panoramic views over the city with Robben Island lying sleepily in Table Bay. Also get a bird’s eye view over the Atlantic Seaboard.
Return to the city bowl area to the Company Gardens. Enjoy a walk through the garden and a visit to the SA Museum. This is followed by a visit to the Castle of Good Hope. Built between 1666 and 1679 by the Dutch East India Company (VOC) as a maritime replenishment station, the Castle of Good Hope is the oldest surviving colonial building in South Africa.
The drive through the city centre would also take you past the Houses of Parliament, the Grand Parade and City Hall from where Nelson Mandela first addressed South Africans after his release in February 1990.
Nye bilder av denne turen
Velg en måned for å se en kalender over tilgjengelig datoer og avreiseinformasjon.
Hotellhenting starter omtrent 30-60 minutter før dette tidspunktet
Klikk koblingen under for å sjekke pris og tilgjengelighet for den valgte reisedatoen. Prisene våre oppdateres jevnlig for å sikre at du alltid får lavest mulig pris.
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Table Mountain Cable Car fee
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please note that the Robben Island portion will be on a seat in coach basis