- Privattur for kun gruppen din samt en guide/sjåfør
- Små grupper er sikret personlig service
- Informativ, vennlig og profesjonell guide
- Tur for liten gruppe i minibuss
- Nyt en dag borte fra byens kjas og mas
You'll head off to Stellenbosch in an air-conditioned minivan via the N2. Stellebosch, the heart of South Africa's wine industry, boasts great beauty and culture steeped in South African history. Walk down the canal-lined avenues, in the shade of giant oak trees and past beautifully preserved historic buildings. With the sheer number of wine estates on offer in this region, there's a huge variety of vineyard and winery experiences to choose from. Enjoy your first wine tasting of the day at the Waterford Estate (or similar).
From there, you'll travel over the Helshoogte Pass to the town of Franschhoek, which dates back to the arrival of French Huguenots in the 17th century. Today billed as the 'Gourmet Capital of South Africa,' this charming town is nestled in a picturesque valley and retains a French Huguenot style. Enjoy a wine tasting before taking time to enjoy the fabled culinary skills of the Franschhoek chefs at one of the many award winning restaurants (lunch here is at your own expense).
Then, you'll head onward to Paarl, one of the Cape’s first farming districts. The town is set at the foot of a cluster of remarkable granite domes from which it takes its name. Your last stop for the day is at a wine estate on the Paarl wine route.
The van will return to the bustle of city life after a day in the countryside, arriving back at your Cape Town hotel around 5:30pm. There is a minimum requirement of two people per booking. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
Velg en måned for å se en kalender over tilgjengelig datoer og avreiseinformasjon.
Hotellhenting starter omtrent 30-60 minutter før dette tidspunktet
Klikk koblingen under for å sjekke pris og tilgjengelighet for den valgte reisedatoen. Prisene våre oppdateres jevnlig for å sikre at du alltid får lavest mulig pris.
The Beautiful Cape Winelands Region
- Entrance fees
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult