With your gear in hand, it’s time to pair up with a friend and hit the water in double kayaks. Follow your guide through the warm turquoise waters and learn fascinating facts about the ecology, history and marine life of Fitzroy Island and the Great Barrier Reef.
Paddle past pristine coastline and tempting beaches with lots of time to stop for snorkeling. Your guide can answer any questions about the colorful fish, coral and other natural features that you encounter in this slice of paradise.
After about three hours of kayaking and snorkeling, return to the beach where you started. There you are provided with a tasty picnic lunch that you can take with you to enjoy during your free time in the afternoon. Lunch includes a chicken wrap, a ham and cheese roll, fresh fruit, an energy bar, juice or other beverage and bottled water. The vegetarian lunch option can be requested when you book.
For the rest of the afternoon, enjoy free time to do as you please. You may want to walk to the lookout point for panoramic views, head to Nudey Beach for more snorkeling (you can keep your snorkel gear for the afternoon) or purchase a cold drink at the bar. At the designated time, catch the ferry to the mainland after a day in paradise on the Great Barrier Reef.
Velg en måned for å se en kalender over tilgjengelig datoer og avreiseinformasjon.
Klikk koblingen under for å sjekke pris og tilgjengelighet for den valgte reisedatoen. Prisene våre oppdateres jevnlig for å sikre at du alltid får lavest mulig pris.
Fitzroy Island Sea Kayaking
- Round-trip ferry
- Guided kayak tour with all necessary equipment
- Use of snorkel gear
- Use of stinger suit (November to May)
- Picnic lunch
- Fitzroy Ferry levy and EMC (Environmental Management Charge)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian 18 years or over when traveling to the island
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please bring sandals/reef shoes
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Retningslinjer for avbestilling
Hvis du avbestiller 3 - 6 dager før planlagt avreise, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 50 prosent.
Hvis du avbestiller innen 2 dag(er) før planlagt avreisedato, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 100 prosent.