- Tur for liten gruppe i minibuss
- Umiddelbar bekreftelse
- Henting ved hotellet er inkludert
- Informativ, vennlig og profesjonell guide
The morning is filled with visits to some of the most majestic waterfalls on the Big Island. First, the views will stop you in your tracks at the Waipio Valley lookout, where a dramatic backdrop of verdant cliffs drops into the sparkling blue ocean. Continuing on the drive along the Hamakua Coast, more postcard-worthy views will pass by your window, ushering you to the next destination, Akaka Falls. This towering 442-foot (135-meter) waterfall plummets into a lush ravine at the center of a state park. You’ll enjoy a short walk through the vegetation for an up close view and plenty of photo ops. Next is a waterfall that’s small by comparison, but not by beauty: Rainbow Falls, a beautiful 80-foot (24-meter) waterfall with a giant banyan tree beside it. You’ll get lunch around noon of Teriyaki Chicken, Grilled Fish, Rice, and seaweed salad (Vegetarian meals are available upon request).
Then explore the wonders of Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, including steam vents, the Jaggar Museum and the Halema'uma'u and Kilauea Iki crater lookouts. Walk along a bridge that gives you a literal inside look at Hawaii, as you follow it to the eerie Thurston Lava Tube, a 600-foot-long (183-meter) cave formed hundreds of years ago by an underground river of magma. From there, you’ll have time to relax and take it all in at Punalu'u Black Sand Beach, a great place to spot marine life from the shore, like Hawaii’s green sea turtles.
On the leisurely drive back around sunset, you'll see views of South Point, the southern most point of the United States, and Kealakekua Bay, before arriving back in Kona or Kohala.
Please note: Wear good, closed-toe walking shoes and comfortable clothes in layers, as temperatures may vary.
Nye bilder av denne turen
Velg en måned for å se en kalender over tilgjengelig datoer og avreiseinformasjon.
(You will have to contact the local operator to confirm your pickup time prior to departure)
Klikk koblingen under for å sjekke pris og tilgjengelighet for den valgte reisedatoen. Prisene våre oppdateres jevnlig for å sikre at du alltid får lavest mulig pris.
The Black Sand Beach at Punaluu
- Small-group tour limited to maximum of 13
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Rain gear
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
Retningslinjer for avbestilling
Hvis du avbestiller 3 - 6 dager før planlagt avreise, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 50 prosent.
Hvis du avbestiller innen 2 dag(er) før planlagt avreisedato, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 100 prosent.