- Alt inkludert-tur
- Gratis henting og bringing til hotellet er inkludert
- Privat guiding for en mer personlig opplevelse
- Informativ, vennlig og profesjonell guide
- Fabelaktig oversikt over og orientering om byen
- Perfekt introduksjon for førstegangsbesøkende
After lunch at local restaurant, you will continue your visit to the Temple of Heaven, a 15th century architectural masterpiece and UNESCO World Heritage Site. Study its intricate design and stately prayer rooms before heading over to the magnificent imperial altar, once used to pray for good harvests. Outside, witness a fascinating spectacle of locals doing their daily exercises.
Exit from the East Gate of Temple of Heaven, you’ll find the Hongqiao Pearl Market. It is a well known market dealing with pearls around the world. More than 1,000,000 visitors come to the Market to buy pearls yearly. Even the former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher has been to Hongqiao Market three times as she was very impressed with the beautiful pearls.
You will then move on to Qianmen Street. Located at the central axis of the city, the street has a history of more than 570 years and features building styles that resemble the late Qing Dynasty (1644 -1911). Before the 2008 Beijing Olympics, the street was renovated and now it is a symbol of genuine local culture.
After this full day tour, you will be treated with the most famous local flavor – Beijing Roast Duck. To appreciate the duck being cut to pieces is a joy, while to taste it is a bonus.
Your day will end with a stunning Chinese Kungfu show. It is a must-see production in Beijing and involves a group of the best Kung Fu practitioners & the best directors and designers of the country. The show is a mix of traditional martial arts and modern theatre, presenting stunning Kungfu skills, exquisite ballet and music.
Your feast of a full day experience ends after the show and you are transferred to hotel by your private guide & driver.
Velg en måned for å se en kalender over tilgjengelig datoer og avreiseinformasjon.
Hotellhenting starter før dette tidspunktet
Klikk koblingen under for å sjekke pris og tilgjengelighet for den valgte reisedatoen. Prisene våre oppdateres jevnlig for å sikre at du alltid får lavest mulig pris.
Legend of Kungfu Show
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Admission ticket
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Retningslinjer for avbestilling
Hvis du avbestiller 3 - 6 dager før planlagt avreise, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 50 prosent.
Hvis du avbestiller innen 2 dag(er) før planlagt avreisedato, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 100 prosent.