- Mye valuta for pengene
- Et ideelt valg for familier
- Populært blant barn
- Små grupper er sikret personlig service
- Alle inngangsbilletter inkludert
- Alt nødvendig utstyr er inkludert
- Gratis henting og bringing til hotellet er inkludert
- Lunsj inkludert
- Mulighet for vegetarmåltider
- Informativ, vennlig og profesjonell guide
Your first visit this morning is to the heart of Beijing - Tian'anmen Square. This enormous space bounded in the west by the Great Hall of the People (China’s Parliament), in the east by the Chinese Revolutionary Museum, in the south by Qianmen (Front Gate), and to the north by Tiananmen (The Gate of Heavenly Peace) is home to the center for The People’s Republic of China. The Square was made into a household name in 1989, when students demonstrated by demanding greater democracy.
From there, you will continue visit to Forbidden City, which served as the home of emperors and their households as well as the ceremonial and political center of Chinese government for almost 500 years. Explore its tranquil courtyards and imperial courtrooms. Enjoy the amazing architecture while conjure up visions of life in the days of Imperial China.
You will then move on to a hutong home, where you will learn how to make dumplings – the most popular food in the country, and enjoy a homey lunch.
After lunch, you are taken to a kite workshop to learn to make a kite, the symbol of Chinese handicraft. Originated from the Warring States Period (476 B.C.-221 B.C.), flying a kite is a very popular activity for all generations in China. It is easy to find the scene that when in the holidays, there are large numbers of people gathering to the squares and holding lines to control beautiful kites in the blue sky. In the workshop, you will observe kite master to make a kit and will also try to make your own.
Your are transferred to hotel after the full day activity.
Velg en måned for å se en kalender over tilgjengelig datoer og avreiseinformasjon.
Hotellhenting starter før dette tidspunktet
Klikk koblingen under for å sjekke pris og tilgjengelighet for den valgte reisedatoen. Prisene våre oppdateres jevnlig for å sikre at du alltid får lavest mulig pris.
- Entrance fees
- Admission ticket
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Retningslinjer for avbestilling
Hvis du avbestiller 3 - 6 dager før planlagt avreise, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 50 prosent.
Hvis du avbestiller innen 2 dag(er) før planlagt avreisedato, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 100 prosent.