- Alle inngangsbilletter inkludert
- Bli med på en gåtur rundt i byen for å utforske de lokale gatene
- Gratis snacks inkludert
- Informativ, vennlig og profesjonell guide
- Ledet av en lokal guide
- Lunsj inkludert
- Perfekt introduksjon for førstegangsbesøkende
- Nyt den lokale atmosfæren på en gåtur
Following your guide's lead, make frequent stops to taste a variety of delicacies. Sink your teeth into savory Chinese dumplings, and learn about the intricacies of dim sum in Thailand. Sip a refreshing coconut noodle drink in a famous shophouse frequented by the Thai royal family, and visit the top-ranked roast-pork and rice restaurant in Bangkok. Then sample a plate of richly flavored peppered pork noodles.
You’ll also meet neighborhood locals such as Chinatown’s most renowned durian vendor, and find out how to select the best fruit. If you dare, try the notoriously fragrant durian fruit, which some people think is strongly sweet while others find it nauseating.
At a tea shop that carries the most expensive tea in Bangkok, admire the variety of tea available and watch how Chinese tea is prepared and served during a short demonstration. Then for dessert, bite into delicious Chinese doughnuts and sample other varieties of sweets along Chinatown’s main road.
By the end of the tour, you can expect to have eaten enough to make up a satisfying meal, including dishes you might not discover or dare to try on your own. You’ll also learn about the culture and history of Bangkok’s Chinatown, which has been a hub of the Thai-Chinese community for more than two centuries.
Your tour wraps up at a central location, within easy reach of the BTS Station and other transportation. You can also take a tuk tuk transfer to Hua Lomphong MRT Station. Your guide can assist you with directions to your next destination.
Please note: On any given day, participating venues and menu items may be substituted due to seasonal and/or unexpected circumstances.
Nye bilder av denne turen
Velg en måned for å se en kalender over tilgjengelig datoer og avreiseinformasjon.
Saturday and Sunday: 5pm
Klikk koblingen under for å sjekke pris og tilgjengelighet for den valgte reisedatoen. Prisene våre oppdateres jevnlig for å sikre at du alltid får lavest mulig pris.
5pm Weekend Departure
5pm Departure on Saturday and Sunday only
5:30pm Weekday Departure
5:30pm departure on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday only
Flavors of Bangkok: Small-Group Chinatown Evening Food Tour
- Professional guide
- Food tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Venus and food items are subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances; suitable replacements will be substituted in those cases
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Strollers are not allowed on this tour
- Please indicate dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Please note, at this time gluten-free, halal, vegan, or vegetarian diets can not be accommodated
Retningslinjer for avbestilling
Hvis du avbestiller 3 - 6 dager før planlagt avreise, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 50 prosent.
Hvis du avbestiller innen 2 dag(er) før planlagt avreisedato, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 100 prosent.