- Perfekt introduksjon for førstegangsbesøkende
- Avreise morgen eller ettermiddag
- Informativ, vennlig og profesjonell guide
- Ta en sykkeltur rundt i bygatene for absorbere den lokale atmosfæren
- Snacks og drikke er inkludert i prisen
Explore the ancient ruins and temples scattered throughout the city of Bagan by Eco-friendly E Bike. E Bike requires much less effort than a normal bike and will make your sightseeing experience very relaxing. Hop on your bike and be guided by the local expert as you make your way around the temples and ruins, while learning about the history and stories behind these impressive monuments. With your own guide and mode of transport you have the flexibility of being able to stop for photos and take in the surroundings of the Bagan landscape.
Ride through the Tharabar Gate and visit the 201 foot tall Thet Bi Nyu Temple and Dhamayangyi Pahto the largest temple in Bagan. Experience one of the most exquisite and revered Bagan temples knows as the Ananda temples a must visit on your E Bike journey through the maze of Burmese history. During your journey you will have a chance to sit down and relax as the locals do at a Burmese tea shop where you can try the local tea and snacks.
In addition to the vast landscape of temples and ancient relics you will also visit a local village of Myinkaba. Here you can observe local artisans in their workshops creating impressive lacquer ware. Continue on your E Bike and take the opportunity to capture some photos to remind you of this memorable journey. When the tour ends, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Velg en måned for å se en kalender over tilgjengelig datoer og avreiseinformasjon.
2:30pm for afternoon departure
Klikk koblingen under for å sjekke pris og tilgjengelighet for den valgte reisedatoen. Prisene våre oppdateres jevnlig for å sikre at du alltid får lavest mulig pris.
Guided E Bike tour with personal guide and morning departure.
Guided E Bike tour with personal guide and afternoon departure.
E-Bike in Bagan
- Tea and snacks
- Professional guide
- Use of E Bike
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Zone Fee
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for children aged 12 and under
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear appropriate clothing suitable for riding a bike and bring protection from the weather
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund