- Henting fra et sentralt beliggende møtested
- Nyt en dag borte fra byens kjas og mas
- Et ideelt valg for familier
- Informativ, vennlig og profesjonell guide
In antiquity, the sanctuary was an important cult center that played a key role in the religious life of Athenian women. It was believed to be the place where Iphigenia, daughter of Agamemnon, with the help of her brother Orestes, took refuge after escaping her intended sacrifice by her father before the Trojan War. Artemis’ cult was particularly important to women, since she was considered a protectress of childbirth. Athenian girls about 7-10 years old were sent to Brauron to serve as Artemis’ attendants, called arktoi.
Attica’s countryside provided also the ideal environment for the cultivation of wines with the prevailing white varieties of Savatiano, Malagouzia and Roditis.
Key highlights of this journey:
- Learn about wine making
- Taste ambassador wines by visiting a distinctive vineyard
- Visit the archaeological site and museum of Brauron
- Free time by the sea
Velg en måned for å se en kalender over tilgjengelig datoer og avreiseinformasjon.
Klikk koblingen under for å sjekke pris og tilgjengelighet for den valgte reisedatoen. Prisene våre oppdateres jevnlig for å sikre at du alltid får lavest mulig pris.
The Temple of Artemis in Brauron
- Half-day excursion
- Guided tour by wine expert to vineyard
- Transport by private car or mini van
- Fuel & toll expenses
- Informative material
- Liability Insurance
- All applicable taxes
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Entrance to the archaeological site of Brauron & the Museum (Approximately 4 Euros)
- Guided tour at the archaeological site of Brauron if your team agrees to it
- Hotel drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy an extra seat
- Minimum numbers apply (6 participants). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- The maximum number of participants in the tour is 18 people
Retningslinjer for avbestilling
Hvis du avbestiller 3 - 6 dager før planlagt avreise, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 50 prosent.
Hvis du avbestiller innen 2 dag(er) før planlagt avreisedato, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 100 prosent.