- Flere avreiser i løpet av dagen
The group will then stop to explore Aruba's famous California Lighthouse on a Segway tour led by a local guide who will teach you about the local history and culture. The California Lighthouse was named after the S.S. California Ship sunk in 1871, previous to the construction of the lighthouse in 1910. The original lighthouse was made of stone and put into use in 1914. In 2011 it was beautifully restored. The California Lighthouse stands as a beacon of Aruba, a symbol of hope. Perched on a high seaside mountain the lighthouse has Hudishibana or sand dunes around it with moon like, sharp rocks sticking out of the ground which makes it quite difficult to walk. Because of it's high mountain location, the lighthouse has picture-perfect views of the island's western coastline. You might even see a herd of wild goats roaming down south!
Visit one of Aruba's most famous attractions on an all-terrain Segway!
Velg en måned for å se en kalender over tilgjengelig datoer og avreiseinformasjon.
Klikk koblingen under for å sjekke pris og tilgjengelighet for den valgte reisedatoen. Prisene våre oppdateres jevnlig for å sikre at du alltid får lavest mulig pris.
Tour departs at 9am
Tour departs at 1pm
Tour departs at 4:45pm
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional and friendly guide
- Guided tour with historical and cultural narration
- Use of Segway
- Use of security helmet
- Free beverage (juices, soft drinks, water)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 18 people per booking
- Not recommended for pregnant women
Retningslinjer for avbestilling
Hvis du avbestiller 3 - 6 dager før planlagt avreise, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 50 prosent.
Hvis du avbestiller innen 2 dag(er) før planlagt avreisedato, må du betale et avbestillingsgebyr på 100 prosent.